Interline & Industry Conditions:
- Valid for (A) Travel Agent, (B) Airline Staff, (C) Intl. Air Freight Forwarder, (D) Cruise Company Employee, (E) International Hotel Chain, (F) International Hire Car Company, (G) CRS Company, (H) Intl./Natnl. State Tourist Offices, (I) Intl. Sea Freight Forwarders, (J) Retired Airline Employee, (O) National Hotel Employee, (S) Airport Corporation Employee, (U) CASA Employee
- Categories (A) and (U) are eligible for Economy, Premium Economy and Business Class fares.
- Categories (B), (C), (D), (E), (F), (G), (H), (I), (J), (O) and (S) are eligible for Economy Class fares only.
- Spouse/Defacto and dependant children up to 15 years of age may travel at the same price.
- Taxes are correct at time of publishing. Pricing is subject to change due to tax/currency or tariff amendments. Final price may vary depending on departure date/port, destination and any stopover/transit point/s.
- Valid for sales to 31 January 10. Booking can only be made within 60 days of departure.
- Last date to depart Australia is 31 March 10.
- BLACKOUT: No outbound travel permitted 15 December 09 – 15 January 10.
- Minimum stay 4 days. Maximum 1 month.
- No child or infant discounts.Dependant children up to 15 years of age pay same price as accompanying adults.
- Fares can be combined, try out Business or Premium in one direction or both! – Mixed class itineraries are calculated at half half return levels.
- Valid on direct VA services ex Australia to Los Angeles only. Domestic transfers no longer permitted.
- Services ex Melbourne commence 01 December 09.
- A booking fee of $50 per person applies.
Travel Insurance essential from just $89
- Up to 100% cancellation fee.
- Departure, arrival or security taxes and charges are to be paid in addition to the airfare, and will vary depending on departure date/port, destination and any transit cities.
- Prices shown are subject to availability, eligibility and change without notice.
Source = Breakaway Travelclub