Club Med announces new resort in the French Alps
As the end of Club Med’s infamous Early Bird sale looms, the premium all-inclusive resort provider announces the opening of a brand new luxury chalet offering in the French Alps. The Club Med Grand Massif Samoëns Morillon Chalet-Apartments will open for the upcoming 2020 snow season and, as part of the Early Bird Offer, your clients can experience the ultimate snow holiday for up to 30% off now – hurry, sale ends 25 June, 2019!
Welcoming guests from 22 December 2019, the new Grand Massif Samoëns Morillon Chalets-Apartments are a collection of picturesque two and three bedroom hamlets dotted atop a mountain in Samoëns. Boasting panoramic views across the French Alps, personalised service by a Chalet Master, suspended pivoting fireplace, French cuisine delivered to each chalet, plus the comforts (dining, family services, activities, après-ambiance) of the Club Med Grand Massif Samoëns Morillon resort right next door, this is the epitome of snow-lover heaven.
The Club Med Grand Massif Samoëns Morillon Chalet-Apartments are the newest addition to Club Med’s fast-growing list of snow resorts around the world. With something for everyone from the serious skier to the first-timer or après-lover, discover which resorts are still available up to 30% off for November to April holidays:
JAPAN – last rooms left!
Experience the traditional charm of Hokkaido at Club Med Sahoro, fully renovated for this season with new rooms, restaurant, public spaces, activities and more. Nearby, Club Med Tomamu, voted #1 hotel in Japan by international visitors on TripAdvisor is back for its third season with snow activities on and off the slopes for the whole family.
- Club Med Sahoro Hokkaido, Japan – 7 nights all-inclusive from only $2,060 per adult
- Club Med Tomamu Hokkaido, Japan – 7 nights all-inclusive from only $2,450 per adult
Outstanding design, high altitude skiing, traditional alpine ambiance…it’s doesn’t get much better than the European Alps! Discover the delights of spring skiing at Europe’s sunniest ski station at the renovated Club Med Alpe d’Huez, or the modern mountain masterpiece of the newly opened Club Med Les Arc Panorama in the French Alps. Alternatively, opt for a more traditional alpine escape in the charming village of Club Med Pragelato Vialettea in Italy.
- Club Med Alpe d’Huez, French Alps – 7 nights all-inclusive from only $2,660 per adult
- Club Med Les Arcs Panorama, French Alps – 7 nights all-inclusive from only $2,265 per adult
- Club Med Pragelato Vialettea, Italian Alps – 7 nights all-inclusive from only $2,140 per adult
As well as Club Med’s world-renowned snow resorts, discover what sunny destinations are also significantly reduced as part of the Early Bird Sale:
Soak up the sun and opt for a hassle-free family getaway at Club Med Bali, Phuket, Cherating Beach and Bintan Island, which welcomes a NEW family activities program with “Amazing Family”, as well as aerial yoga – the new must-try experience at Club Med Bintan Island.
- Club Med Bali, Indonesia – 7 nights all-inclusive from only $1,325 per adult
- Club Med Bintan Island, Indonesia – 7 nights all-inclusive from only $1,655 per adult
- Club Med Phuket, Thailand – 7 nights all-inclusive from only $1,300 per adult
- Club Med Cherating Beach, Malaysia – 7 nights all-inclusive from only $1,255 per adult
The endless turquoise playground of Club Med Kani welcomes new additions with the Maldives first ever flying trapeze and a brand new Manta Exclusive beach bar, while guests can opt for a more intimate experience by staying in a beach suite at Club Med Finolhu Villas for the same price as an overwater suite at Club Med Kani. Meanwhile across the ocean, the vibrant Club Med La Pointe aux Canonniers in Mauritius has reopened following a massive renovation of all rooms and public areas – an oasis for families and friends looking to soak up the culture.
- Club Med Kani, the Maldives – 7 nights all-inclusive from only $2,375 per adult
- Club Med Finolhu Villas, the Maldives – 7 nights all-inclusive from only $4,430 per adult
- Club Med La Pointe aux Canonniers, Mauritius – 6 nights all-inclusive from $1,935 per adult
AMERICAS – NEW resort!
For the ultimate luxurious Caribbean escape, discover the unspoiled beaches of Miches with this brand new resort opening in December 2019. At this eco-chic haven, stay in one of the four boutique themed villages offering their own unique environment, activities and accommodation.
- Club Med Miches Playa Esmeralda, Dominican Republic – 7 nights all-inclusive from only $1,770 per adult
TA RESOURCES & LINKS
Travel Agents can find offer terms and conditions, sales resources including a ski holiday video guide, on the Club Med Travel Agent Portal: www.clubmedta.com.au
Sales tools and resources for the new Club Med Grand Massif Samoëns Morillon Chalet-Apartments can be found here: https://www.clubmedta.com.au/resort/grand-massif-samoens-chalets/
To book your client’s next Club Med holiday, please call 1800 258 263.