How to ask for what you want
Women in Tourism Sydney is set to host its first ever intensive workshop in combination with the mid-year lunch event.
The Rich Coach, Kait Rich, will run a three hour workshop on ‘Asking for what you want and getting it’.
The workshop will cover the following:
- Getting in alignment with yourself and your core desires in life and business
- Wiping away limiting beliefs that hold you back from asking for what you want and need
- Enrolling others in helping you get those needs met
- Resetting others’ boundaries and expectations for who you are and what you deserve
- Creating the energy that has people be a YES to you and your vision
- This hands-on intensive will help participants get clear on the self-sabotaging core beliefs that stop them from having what they want most – and will set them on a tangible path to up-level how they show up in their personal and professional lives.
The workshop will be followed by the mid year Women in Tourism Leadership Lunch, including a panel discussion where Kait will be joined by two industry heavyweights, Commercial Deals Negotiator Sam Trattles from The Other of the Table, and Ariane Virtue, Partner at FlexCareers.
The panel discussion will focus on negotiation fundamentals, how employers and employees need to create a new flexible paradigm, and how women (in fact, everyone) can win at creating balance in their lives to relieve the overwhelm that many working people experience.
We will talk about balance, income requirements and professional development ambitions with self-care, fun, creativity and loving connections.
A holistic life is possible and the panellists will explain how it can be done.
Theme: ‘Asking for what you want and need in life and business’
Speakers: Kait Rich (@therichcoach), Sam Trattles and Ariane Virtue.
Time: 9am – 12pm (workshop) and 12pm – 2.30pm (lunch + panel), Friday 5 July, 2019
Venue: Vibe Rushcutters Bay, 100 Bayswater Rd, Rushcutters Bay.
Tickets: $110 for the workshop and lunch. $75 for the lunch only.
To book, click here: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/87906
All Women in Tourism events are fully inclusive and accessible. Everyone is welcome.