CIE Tours offers incentive for single travelers
Group guided tours are ripe with benefits for those traveling alone and are also a great way to easily coordinate travels with friends. For those considering a solo trip – or a trip with friends, sans room sharing – CIE Tours International’s newest offer gives travelers the best of both worlds: the comradery of a collective travel experience, and the privacy of their own room at no additional charge. CIE Tours will waive the traditional single supplement fee for select 2019 guided tours through Ireland and Scotland. Travelers and their travel advisors should use promotion code SOL19, saving up to $1,115 per person. For complete details on the promotion, visit https://www.cietours.com/solo-travel/.
CIE Tours welcomes solo travelers on all guided vacations, making it easy for them to immerse themselves in new places with exclusive access, authentic experiences, and in-depth knowledge, while providing a place for travelers to feel safe within a group environment. Its guides are skilled at helping guests get acquainted and forge new connections, and lasting friendships often result.
A sampling of tours through Ireland and Scotland, to which the SOL19 promotion code applies, includes:
- Best of Ireland South: 7 days from $1,739 per person: A trip to Dublin’s famous Trinity College to see the Book of Kells, a scenic cruise of Dingle Bay and a guided walking tour through the old city of Galway are just a few of the highlights on this guided vacation through Ireland’s southern region.
- Scottish Dream: 8 days from $2,199 per person: Travelers will soak in Scotland’s vibrant culture and rich history as they are transported on an unforgettable Scottish journey. Tour highlights include a Loch Lomond cruise, visit to Island of Skye, sheepdog trial demonstration, whisky tasting at Blair Athol Distillery, visit to the “home of golf,” St. Andrews, and an exploration of Edinburgh.
- Irish Heritage and Dromoland Castle: 8 days from $2,999 per person: Five castles are included in this iconic tour, which begins in Limerick at the 13th century King John’s Castle on the River Shannon and continues to the Cliffs of Moher, Ring of Kerry, and a jaunting car ride to the 15th-century ruins of Ross Castle in beautiful Killarney National Park. The tour comes to a magical close with a visit to The Irish National Stud and a night at the luxurious, fairytale-like Dromoland Castle.
- Taste of Scotland and Ireland: 10 days from $3,299 per person: Experience the best that Scotland and Ireland have to offer on this dynamic, two country tour. Guests begin with a day exploring central Glasgow before moving on to unforgettable tour stops including a Loch Ness Cruise, Blair Anthol Distillery whisky tasting, visit to St. Andrews, Edinburgh, Belfast, Dublin, Blarney Castle, Ring of Kerry and Cliffs of Moher, before concluding in Shannon.
- Jewels of Ireland: 14 days from $4,049 per person: CIE Tours’ most comprehensive Irish experience, the tour’s iconic stops and points of interest include Dublin, Blarney Castle, Killarney, Dingle, the Cliffs of Moher, and Galway before moving on to Connemara, Donegal Castle, the magnificent Slieve League Cliffs, picturesque Giant’s Causeway and Belfast. Over two weeks travelers are sure to experience each of the dynamic yet equally beautiful corners of the Emerald Isle.
For more information or to book a tour, visit www.cietours.com, call 800-243-8687, or connect with a travel professional.
*Terms and conditions:
Single supplement waived on select 2019 guided tours. Use code: SOL19. Does not apply to groups, Private Driver or self-drive vacations. $500 per person nonrefundable deposit required. Subject to availability and not combinable with any other CIE Tours offers/discounts and may be withdrawn at any time. Other conditions may apply.
About CIE Tours International
The premier tour operator for Ireland and Britain vacations, CIE Tours offers fully inclusive and expertly guided vacations to Ireland, Scotland, England and Wales, from coach tours to small group travel and highly curated private itineraries. These destinations have expanded to Iceland and Italy with CIE Tours’ newest itineraries, which launched in 2019. Since 1932, the Morristown, New Jersey-based company has earned a reputation for excellence that is rooted in its signature Irish hospitality, the genuine warmth and expertise of its guides and hosts, and a talent for fostering lasting friendships on the road. CIE Tours makes it easy for travelers to immerse themselves in a new place with exclusive access, authentic experiences, and in-depth knowledge that, in the spirit of Celtic heritage, often begins with a story. For more information, visit CIE Tours.