Event organisers reaping the rewards from Hong Kong
A global trendsetter in business and leisure, Hong Kong’s world-class infrastructure and facilities, international mindset and vibrant culture, makes it a compelling destination for meetings, incentives, conferences and events (MICE).
Hong Kong is providing more reasons than ever to entice event organisers looking for locations to host their next event with the launch of their latest 2019/20 HK Rewards programme.
Initiated by Hong Kong Tourism Board (HKTB) in conjunction with destination trade partners, the new HK Rewards programme includes extensive privileges and add-on benefits taking MICE groups to new heights.
Hong Kong Tourism Board Manager – Trade Marketing and Business Tourism for Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific, Lisa Lee said
“The MICE market for Hong Kong has continued to grow over recent years, but we want to step it up a notch with the new HK Rewards programme and heighten our competitiveness in attracting MICE groups to stage their events in Hong Kong.”
“The enhanced programme includes a range of free offers from cocktail receptions at 50 participating hotels to food & beverage at major attractions and local cultural experiences” she said.
“We feel the offers contribute to making the conference or event more memorable, and also helps the budget go a little bit further, which we understand is becoming more and more challenging for event organisers.”
2019/20 PROGRAMME ENHANCEMENTS
· Complimentary cocktail reception offered by 50 participating hotels
· Complimentary lunch/dinner set at designated restaurants and 20% shopping discount at Hong Kong Disneyland
· Free meal at selected restaurants and group welcome offers at Ocean Park Hong Kong
· Hong Kong Jockey Club including free admission and food & beverage at Happy Valley Racecourse on ‘Happy Wednesday’ and free admission and food & beverage at Sha Tin Racecourse at Roof Deck @2M
UPGRADED CULTURAL PRIVILEGES AS A STAR OFFER
· New offerings of rainbow calligraphy, flour doll making and Chinese knotting for groups with 50 pax or above
· New offerings of Tai Chi, tea appreciation and Wing Chun or choose from Lion dance or Kung Fu Show for groups with 100 pax or above
· For groups with 300 pax or above choices include face changing, Chinese drum show or Chinese quartet
For information on 2019/20 HR Rewards Programme, please visit