Events @ No 6 announces approved supplier choices across key event services
Events @ No 6 has established an approved supplier list to coincide with the venue’s official opening. The list reflects the venue’s focus on dedicated, reliable and innovative events, with each supplier chosen for their adherence to these key attributes.
Following invitations for proposals in August, the new venue has shortlisted a roster of suppliers for services including; entertainment, photography and videography, event production, furniture and décor, event design and support, delegate experiences and floristry.
The official list of approved suppliers includes:
- Entertainment & Experiences: LDN Selection, Prelude Entertainment, Blue Hat, Private Drama, Speaker’s Corner, Sternberg Clarke, Velvet Entertainment, Wild Goose
- Photography & Videography: Alex Freeman, Event Concept, Kinsmen Photography, LakeOne Ltd., Mark Bothwell, Ricky Ballie, Bare Events
- Production: Ash Event Productions, Delta Live, Event Concept, ProAV, Velvet Entertainment, Whitelight, Wise
- Furniture & Décor: Event Concept, Furniture On The Move, Great Hire, Velvet Living
- Event Design & Support: AGM Printers, The Events Mill, Danhouse Security, Red Rockit, Mango Pie.
- Floristry: Hayford & Rhodes, Lavender Green, Pinstripes and Peonies, Simon Lycett, The Floral Editor, Veevers Carter
Sales & Marketing Manager at Events @No 6, Kit Gallagher, commented, “We are thrilled to be announcing our approved supplier choices. It wasn’t an easy process as the calibre of proposals was incredibly high. Our final selection inspires great confidence and I look forward to seeing these organisations deliver the ‘excellence in service’ that we promise all our clients. “
Events @ No 6 is a purpose-built venue in the heart of the City, perfect for hosting corporate, academic and personal events.