Asian Trails well represented at upcoming ITB 2019
Asian Trails will once again be attending the ITB Berlin on 6 –8 March 2019 at the Messe Berlin.
This is an excellent opportunity to meet and discuss the very latest in product innovation, getting an update on all our online projects and giving new and existing customers about our service developments taking place in Asia. In addition, you have the chance to get first-hand information from our country experts exactly how they can benefit your business in their respective country
You can book an appointment by contacting us personally to fit in your preferred timing
On the Asian Trails stand this year (Hall 26b/207) will be:
- Laurent Kuenzle – CEO, Asian Trails
- Veronique Ducassy – Managing Director, Asian Trails Cambodia
- Xiaolin Zhang – Managing Director, Asian Trails China
- Bjorn Schimanski – Managing Director, Asian Trails Indonesia
- Virginie Kury – General Manager, Asian Trails Laos
- Emir Cherif – Managing Director, Asian Trails Malaysia
- Thomas Carnevale – Managing Director, Asian Trails Myanmar
- Yves van Kerrebroeck – Managing Director, Asian Trails Thailand
- Bui Viet Thuy Tien – Managing Director, Asian Trails Vietnam
About Asian Trails
We take guests to the Real Asia so they taste, touch and experience the beating heart of every destination they visit. Our portfolio includes wholesale and tailor-made leisure arrangements and a broad range of theme-based tour packages. We continue to innovate and provide an ever-changing range of travel products.