Tahiti Travel Connection exclusive Ponant Cruise deal
Aboard Le Boréal, set sail to discover French Polynesia, considered one of the most beautiful places in the world. Embark on a 10-day cruise to the heart of idyllic islands and atolls hemmed by stunning clear-water lagoons and surrounded by an exceptional coral reef.
The first stop on this trip: Rangiroa lagoon, in the Tuamotus. This gigantic atoll with breathtaking underwater scenery is most known for the cultivation of its famous black pearls. Be sure to try snorkelling in these natural aquariums where colourful fish, rays and friendly sharks can be found playing amid the reefs.
You will then head westward to discover some of the jewels that make up the Society Islands: authentic and wild Huahine, Raiata with its vanilla plantations and mountain peaks, Motu Ceran, a picture-postcard of paradise, but also Bora Bora and its unmistakable volcanic silhouette.
Before disembarking in Papeete, feast your eyes on the incomparable beauty of Moorea.
The package includes 3 extra nights (2 nights before and 1 night after the cruise) at the Intercontinental Hotel in Papeete.
• Set sail for a cruise 100% Polynesia and discover islands regarded as the most beautiful in the world
• Discover Polynesia’s culture and traditions.
• Enjoy white sand beaches and swimming in the calm, clear waters of this archipelago.
• A number of excursions are possible from Moorea: outings and photo safaris through the
deep valleys and the pineapple plantations, panoramic view from the scenic lookout, dolphin
and whale watching, discovery of Polynesia’s traditional way of life and customs…
• A lecturer with a passion for Polynesian culture will be on board.
• Possibility of diving (PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent) with an experienced instructor on board.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES
• Return Economy Class Flights with Air Tahiti Nui to Papeete
• Meet & greet with flower lei upon arrival in Tahiti
• Shared transfer from airport to your hotel
• 2 nights at Intercontinental Tahiti Resort & Spa in a Superior Lagoon View Room
• Shared transfer from your hotel to pier
• 9 nights aboard Ponant’s Le Boreal in a Superior Stateroom
• Includes: All meals while on board the ship (from dinner on the day of embarkation to breakfast
on the day of disembarkation)
• Includes: Captain’s welcome cocktail and gala dinner
• Includes: “Open Bar” (pouring wines, house champagne, alcohol except premium brands… list
available upon request)
• Includes: Evening entertainment and events
• Includes: Room service 24h (special selection)
• Shared transfer from pier to your hotel
• 1 night at Intercontinental Tahiti Resort & Spa in a Superior Lagoon View Room
• Shared departure transfer with shell lei from pier to the international airport
DEPARTURE DATES: 25 October 2019
PRICE FROM: Economy Class from $9,699 per person twin share
Exclusive to Tahiti Travel Connection, book & deposit before 31st December and save $800 per person
For more information on how to book, visit https://www.tahititravel.com.au/ponant-treasures-ofpolynesia-12-nights-package/ or call your Tahiti expert on 1300 858 305
About Tahiti Travel Connection
We are Tahiti experts! Our professional and passionate team members regularly visit the Islands of Tahiti and know the destination like the palm of our hand.
All in One
We package everything! Every package includes international and domestic flights, accommodation, transfers, taxes and often activities and bonuses. The booking process is hassle-free. We organise everything for you. Just sit back and relax. View our fabulous Tahiti packages.
We create tailor-made holidays! Whether you are a family with kids or a couple on your honeymoon, celebrating a big birthday or in the mood for a cruise, we guide, we suggest and we piece together a seamless trip.
We offer local assistance! With offices in both Tahiti and Australia, we are here to help at any time.
CALL US on 1300 858 305 or visit www.tahititravel.com.au
Tahiti Travel Connection is part of the Entire Travel Group, 100% owned and operated Australian