Helloworld Frontliners say BULA in Fiji THIS WEEK
The 2018 Frontliners Forum is heading to fabulous Fiji from 8-11 November, seeing Helloworld Travel agents and preferred partners come together on the tropical island paradise.
Denarau Convention Centre will host the forum, with over 500 of Helloworld Travel’s front-line agents, preferred partners and suppliers gathering together for four days of learning, personal development, networking and celebrating.
Sandy Point at the Sheraton will host the welcome function for guests on the Thursday, on the pristine beach in Denarau, sponsored by Tourism Fiji and Fiji Airways Conference sessions will run across Friday and Saturday with presentations from the Helloworld Travel management team, Keynote speakers and featuring breakout sessions and interaction from preferred partners.
Creating more envy for those unable to attend, guests will enjoy a dinner on Friday night at KORO – Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa sponsored by Qantas. An exclusive adults-only area designed around two stunning beachfront pools, KORO means village in Fijian. With band Furnace and the Fundamentals performing exclusively at the dinner, it will be an experience never to forget.
Saturday evening brings all of the glitz and glamour, with the Gala Dinner taking place at the Denarau Island Convention Centre to reward and recognise outstanding achievements by frontline staff. Pre-dinner drinks sponsored by American Express will kick start the evening, before the awards which are sponsored by World’s Leading Cruise Lines get underway. The awards will cover categories for Consultant of the Year, Top Revenue Award, Rising Star Award and Achievement Awards.
The 2018 Forum welcomes Tim Robards as a keynote speaker. Tim has one of the most chiselled and recognisable faces (and body) in Australia and is known for his dedication to health, fitness, clean living and of course his Television appearances. Joining Tim at the podium across the event, will be Mick Colliss, Kirk Peterson and MC Steve Jacobs.
Pre and post famils are always a highlight, and there are no exceptions in 2018 with the exclusive trips in hot demand. Agents will take off on pre-famils to a Feejee Experience with Qantas Holidays & viva!
Holidays or to the Sun Coast featuring Suva, Rakiraki, and Lautoka, or the Coral Coast featuring Warwick, The Pearl Resort & Spa and Shangri-La’s Fijian Resort & Spa. Post-famils will whisk agents to Savusavu, Mamanuca Islands or on a Blue Lagoon Cruise.
Sponsors for the 2018 Frontliners Forum include Qantas, Tourism Fiji, Fiji Airways, Worlds Leading Cruise Lines, Intrepid, Rail Tickets, Cunard, Carnival, Sunlover Holidays, Viva! Holidays, The Cruise Team, APT , Territory Discoveries, Seabourn, Holland America Line, ReadyRooms, P&O Cruises, Insider Journeys, Feejee Experience, Seven Oceans Cruising, Qantas Holidays, and Princess Cruises.
View the welcome video from Tourism Fiji for the 2018 event here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHtQus41Fmo&feature=youtu.be
About Helloworld Travel Limited
* Helloworld Travel Limited (ASX: HLO) is a leading Australian & New Zealand travel distribution company, comprising retail travel franchise operations, destination management services (inbound), air ticket consolidation, wholesale, corporate and online operations. This includes “Helloworld Travel”, Australia’s largest network of franchised travel agents, as well as our Corporate, Associate, Affiliate and Travel Broker networks, Qantas Holidays, Go Holidays in New Zealand, AOT Inbound, ATS Pacific, QBT, Sunlover Holidays and Insider Journeys
* “Helloworld Travel” is a nationwide network of independently owned and operated retail travel agencies offering Australia and New Zealand outstanding service, and the best value, tailor-made leisure and corporate travel experiences
* HLO has over 2000 staff located in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, the USA, South East Asia, India and UK/Europe
* Helloworld Travel is the proud major sponsor of:
– Volleyball Australia and the Helloworld Travel Volleyroos men’s and women’s national teams