Emotional Well-Being at Chiva Som
Leading health and wellness resort, Chiva Som presents the holistic Emotional Well-Being retreat guiding guests through a personalised regime focusing on mind and body therapy, healthy eating, regular physical activity and establishment of a stable sleeping pattern.
This rejuvenating regime encompasses emotional and mental balance, stress management, recovery and rehabilitation, and general health improvement each day during 10 and 14-night stays at the acclaimed Thailand resort and can be further tailored according to the guests’ needs and goals.
A Naturopathic Consultation with Chiva-Som’s experts is complemented by Yoga, Acupuncture, Pranayama and Re-functional Exercise sessions. In addition, on each day of the retreat, guests can select a treatment of choice from an extensive daily menu.
The 10-night Emotional Well-Being retreat is priced from AUD14,445 per person twin share commencing when Chiva-Som re-opens 1 November following renovation through to 9 December 2018 including:
- A personal Health and Wellness consultation scheduled shortly after arrival
- 3 Wellness Cuisine meals per night of stay, beginning with dinner on the day of arrival
- Access to daily fitness and leisure activities (eight classes daily)
- Unlimited use of the Water Therapy Suites (including steam, sauna and Jacuzzi)
- Unlimited use of the gymnasium
- A restorative treatment per night of stay. Select from Thai Massage, Chiva-Som Signature Massage, Invigorating Massage,
- Relaxing Foot Massage, Oriental Scalp Massage or Chiva-Som Skin Haven Body Polish.
- Complimentary physical analysis (if desired)
- Complimentary skin consultation (if desired)
- 1 Naturopathic Consultation
- 2 Yoga (50 min) – Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa or Ashtanga
- 1 Acupuncture – Shiatsu or Seiketsu Shiraku
- 3 Holistic Health – Chi Nei Tsang or Ear-Ab Reflex, Reiki Gemstones Therapy, Shirobhyanga, Acupressure Reflexology, Dry
- Skin Brushing or Crystal Massage and Quantum Healing
- 2 Pranayama
- 3 Re-functional Exercise (50 min) – Gyrotonic®, Gyrokinesis, Metabolic Breathing Exercise or Body Awakening Exercise
- 1 Cooking Class – may alternate with Natural Food
- 1 Mood Mist
All components are set and overseen by expert health professionals including consulting doctors, naturopaths, fitness instructors, spa therapists, nutritionists and alternative health practitioners.
Situated within seven acres of tropical gardens in the Royal city of Hua Hin on the Gulf of Thailand, 185 km south of Bangkok, Chiva-Som remains a popular destination for Australians offering guests a total lifestyle transformation to achieve wellness and longevity with a full range of health and wellness Speciality Retreats, integrating naturopathic and conventional medicines.
For bookings of the Chiva-Som Emotional Well-Being retreat contact a Chiva-Som Specialist on 1300 857 037