Treat Dad this Father’s Day and Save!
Show your appreciation to the special father figure in your life with great food aboard Captain Cook Cruises. Join us this Father’s Day, 2nd September 2018 on the Buffet Lunch cruise, Long Lunch cruise or Shark Island Picnic on beautiful Sydney Harbour. As an extra gift to dad, children can cruise from only $10 on selected cruises.
Dad can enjoy million-dollar harbour views and live commentary, while feasting on a delicious hot and cold buffet selection on the Father’s Day Buffet Lunch cruise. The buffet includes oysters, prawns, mussels, smoked salmon, fish, a variety of non-seafood and vegetarian dishes and salads, desserts, cheeses and tea and coffee.
The Father’s Day Buffet Lunch Cruise is $89 per adult and one child cruises for $10 with every full priced adult, normally $59 per child. The cruise departs from King Street Wharf 1 at 12pm, returning at 1.45pm or from Circular Quay Wharf 6 at 12.30pm, returning at 2.15pm.
Treat dad to superb three-course a la carte lunch on the Father’s Day Long Lunch cruise. Dad can spend three and a half-hour’s relaxing and admiring the sights of magnificent Sydney Harbour, while enjoying the company of his family and a hearty three course lunch.
The Father’s Day Long Lunch cruise is priced at $99 per adult and $69 per child and departs from King Street Wharf 1 at 12pm, returning at 3.30pm or from Circular Quay Wharf 6 at 12.30pm, returning at 3.45pm. Online specials start from $79 per adult.
All lunch cruises are aboard flagship vessel the Sydney 2000, with three amazing dining decks and an open top deck offering 360-degree views of Sydney Harbour.
Pack all of dad’s favourite foods and drink and enjoy a picnic on Shark Island in the middle of Sydney Harbour. Offering the perfect picnic location with panoramic views of the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, and the entrance of Sydney Harbour, Shark Island has five picnic shelters, one gazebo for up to 30 people, a small beach, drinking water, toilets and plenty of grassy areas to play football, cricket and whatever else dad loves.
Captain Cook Cruises operate daily return rocket ferries between Shark Island and Circular Quay including entry to Shark Island. Ferries are priced at $20 per adult return and $17 per child (4-15years) return.
For bookings, timetables and Father’s Day website deals, please visit www.captaincook.com.au or phone: 02 9206 1111.
For further information and bookings, please contact Captain Cook Cruises on T: +61-2-9206 1111or visit www.captaincook.com.au
About SeaLink Travel Group
SeaLink Travel Group is one of Australia’s most dynamic travel companies, bringing the nation’s best tourism and transport experiences to the world. With more than 1,600 passionate staff across the country, we deliver fantastic service to more than eight million customers annually.
With a vessel fleet of 77 and a coach fleet in excess of 60 vehicles, our Adelaide-based company has undergone a remarkable period of growth, emerging as a significant player on the national tourism and transport scene.
At SeaLink we believe travel is about connecting people, sharing experiences and creating brilliant memories. Our operations extend across New South Wales, Queensland, the Northern Territory, Western Australia and South Australia, including:
- Cruises, ferry and charter services on Sydney Harbour, Swan River in WA and on the Murray River in SA
- Passenger, vehicle and freight ferry services between Kangaroo Island and the South Australian mainland
- Resort accommodation, restaurants, touring and ferry services on Fraser Island, Queensland
- Day tours, extended touring and charter operations on Kangaroo Island and on the South Australia mainland
- Passenger ferry services in Townsville, Queensland, Darwin, Northern Territory and Perth, Western Australia
- Lunch and dinner cruises in Perth, Western Australia and on Sydney Harbour
- Ferry and barging services in south-east Queensland and Gladstone in Queensland
- Exclusive 4WD foreign language adventure-based tours
- Retail travel agencies in Adelaide and Townsville
- Tour wholesaling to the travel trade
- Adventure, accommodation and restaurant at Vivonne Bay, Kangaroo Island
SeaLink successfully listed on the Australian Securities Exchange in October 2013 (ASX:SLK).