Cruise the rivers of Russia with your choice of bonus offer
Viking has announced a limited offer on one of its most popular river cruises – Waterways of The Tsars. The price is from $7,895 per person in a Deluxe Stateroom, or from $9,395 in a Veranda Stateroom. Guests receive free return flights to Russia and can now also choose between three bonus options: a two-night extension in St Petersburg; the Silver Spirits Beverage Package (covering virtually all drinks on board), or $1,000 shipboard credit per stateroom. The offer is available on new bookings only, on selected sailings from May to October 2019 and must be booked by 31 July 2018 unless sold out prior.
· A 2-night extension in St Petersburg (pre or post cruise)
· The Silver Spirits Beverage Package
· $1,000 Shipboard Credit (can be used on shore excursions and anything else that can be purchased on board)
See the swirling onion domes and stout towers of Moscow’s Red Square. Share stories at the kitchen table of an Uglich family. Savour Russian caviar with your blini pancakes. Soak up the steam in a traditional banya in riverside Mandrogy village. Envision Peter the Great luxuriating in massive Peterhof Palace, then see how multiple families shared living space at a Soviet-era kommunalka. From Moscow to St. Petersburg, this 13-day voyage reveals the real Russia as never before.
Jane Moggridge, General Manager Marketing and Communications, commented: “Russia is where Viking started 21 years ago and we firmly believe no one delivers a better experience in this region than Viking. We’ve had very strong sales for Russia this year for the 2019 season so we expect this offer to sell out fast. If you have any guests interested in Russia now is the time to book.”
All of Viking’s river cruise itineraries include:
· All onboard meals
· Premium wine and beer with lunch and dinner
· A free shore excursion in every port
· Unlimited free Wi-Fi
· Tipping and gratuities
This announcement comes on the heels of an impressive list of recent accolades for Viking:
· In February, Viking swept Cruise Critic’s 8th Annual Cruisers’ Choice Awards with 10 First Place honours.
· In 2017, the company was named the #1 ocean cruise line in Travel + Leisure’s 2017 World’s Best Awards
· Viking was voted the Best River Cruise Line by Condé Nast Traveler in the publication’s 2017 Readers’ Choice Awards.
Additional information: Contact Viking Cruises at 138 747 (Australia) and 0800 447 913 (New Zealand) or visit vikingcruises.com.au.