Evergreen Tours has released an extra saving on its 2019 France river cruise product to celebrate Cruise de France month! Save an extra $500 per couple for bookings made from 1 – 31 July 2018.
“With Evergreen’s Exceptional Value commitment, guests could be saving as much as $3,300 per couple on the 8 Day South of France departure and up to $3,800 per couple on the 22 Day Spanish Conquest Lisbon and South of France River Cruise,” said Mr Angus Crichton, Director Sales, Marketing and Product for Evergreen Tours.
And in keeping with the worldwide trend towards Health and Wellness, Evergreen’s EmeraldACTIVE and healthy choices inclusions provide more options than ever before for guests to make the most of their river cruise adventure!
· Every Star-Ship features a Sun Deck with walking track – the perfect spot to breathe in the morning air as you stroll the deck.
· Newly introduced yoga classes on France and Portugal departures allow you to find your inner balance!
· Take a refreshing dip, do a few laps, or simply relax in one of our Star Ships’ most stunning features – an indoor heated pool and lounge area.
· EmeraldACTIVE – enjoy a guided hike in the Avignon region or through the streets of Lyon at the junction of the Rhône and the Saône Rivers
· After a busy day of exploration, relax and reset with a service from our Wellness Area. Try a facial to reinvigorate and freshen the skin or the Aroma-Oil Massage to sooth soreness and tension
Highlights of the 2019 France River Cruising:
· Explore Lyon, France’s second largest city, known as the gastronomic capital.
· Dock in the heart of the beautiful towns of Viviers, Chalon-Sur-Saône and Tournon, then taste the world-renowned wines of Beaujolais and Burgundy.
· Marvel at the sheer size of the Palais du Pape in Avignon, surely one of the most historic and picture postcard towns in Europe, then step back in time at the Arles Colosseum.
“Evergreen is the only river cruise operator to offer cruises that seamlessly link itineraries giving our guests the chance to see more while on holiday,” said Mr Crichton.
“Link our France river cruising itineraries with our Rhine Highlights Cruise from Amsterdam to Basel, featuring the incredible castles of the Rhine Gorge with the picturesque valleys of the Black Forest. Or for something different, experience our exciting new itinerary Provence to Geneva and Sensations of Lyon and Provence River Cruise, to really immerse yourself in the South of France,” he said.
“With Evergreen the options are endless”.
For bookings, please contact your local Evergreen Expert travel agent, visit www.evergreentours.com.au or call 1300 383 747. Quote EV3822 when booking