Rail Plus kicks off World Cup of Great Train Journeys!
In the spirit of the international football championship, Rail Plus has kicked off its very own World Cups Series – the World Cup of Great Train Journeys.
The first of its kind, the competition is open to all agents across Australia and New Zealand, where 10 x $15 wine vouchers are up for grabs.
To enter, agents need to fill out this form before heading to Rail Plus’ Facebook page to cast their votes on one of two great train journeys going head-to-head each day for the next 32 days ending 16 July.
The great train journeys up against each other in the preliminary rounds are:
- The Ghan vs Coast Starlight
- TranzAlpine vs Vistadome
- Eastern & Oriental Express vs The Overland
- Rovos Rail vs El Transcantabrico
- Coastal Pacific vs the Blue Train
- Rocky Mountaineer vs Caspian Odyssey
- Belmond Grand Hibernian vs The Silk Road
- Alaskan Railroad vs Golden Eagle Danube Express
- The Canadian vs Belmond British Pullman
- Venice Simplon-Orient-Express vs Sicilian Odyssey
- Belmond Royal Scotsman vs Indian Pacific
- Persian Odyssey vs Belmond Andean Explorer
- Northern Explorer vs Al Andalus
- Belmond Hiram Bingham vs Maharajas’ Express
- Trans-Siberian Express onboard The Golden Eagle vs Grand Train Tour of Switzerland
- Deccan Odyssey vs El Expreso de la Robla.
Terms and conditions apply. See Rail Plus Specials for more detailed information and updates.
About Rail Plus
Rail Plus is Australasia’s leading international rail specialist. The company provides retail and wholesale travel companies with the ability to quickly and efficiently book and ticket an unrivalled range of train journeys, rail passes and point-to-point tickets on major rail networks across Europe, the UK, Asia, North America, Australia and New Zealand. For more information visit www.railplus.com.au.