Luxury travel company Abercrombie & Kent has launched its loyalty programme, Marco Polo Club, to acknowledge and reward its valued frequent travellers. Guests are eligible upon making a deposit on their third booking with A&K Australia (applicable bookings go back as far as 2012) and entry is free.
Membership benefits include:
- 5% savings* for the member and immediate family travelling with them, when they make a new booking within nine months of returning from an A&K journey (or within nine months of club launch)
- 50% off the published single supplement on selected journeys
- Members-only onboard reception on A&K’s Luxury Expedition Cruises
- VIP acknowledgement and gifts when travelling
- Priority waitlist on sold-out journeys
- Exclusive member communications and events
- Various travel partner savings and benefits
- Automatic enrolment for spouses
*Savings apply on bookings of seven nights or more on A&K private and small group journeys (except Private Jet journeys and Inspiring Expeditions by Geoffrey Kent). Not valid on international and internal air, select promotional offers and non-A&K services (travel insurance, visas etc.).
To book your A&K itinerary today or to enquire further please contact Abercrombie & Kent on 1300 590 317 or visit www.abercrombiekent.com.au
Abercrombie & Kent is the world’s leading luxury travel business. Founded as a luxury safari company in Africa in 1962, A&K has grown into a respected international travel company employing over 3000 staff in more than 100 countries. A&Korganises private, tailored and escorted travel to every corner of the globe and has a wholly owned portfolio of cruise boats, luxury lodges, tented camps, hotels, and all-terrain vehicles. As part of its global commitment, A&K Australia brings a wealth of expertise, experience and attention to detail to any travel arrangements. Whether travelling solo, as a couple, with a family or in an escorted group, A&K is expert in providing luxury, experiential and memorable travel experiences.Abercrombie & Kent. Inspiring Experiences.