Hilton (NYSE: HLT) recently announced the change of ownership agreement for Conrad Bora Bora Nui. Previously operating under a franchise agreement with SA Bora Bora Nui since opening to guests in April 2017, the 114-room hotel has been managed by Hilton effective April 2018.
“The pinnacle of luxury in Tahiti, Conrad Bora Bora Nui’s personalised service, stylish accommodations and breathtaking views will continue to inspire guests as they enjoy once-in-a-lifetime experiences on the beautiful island of Motu To’opua.” said Daniel Welk, vice president luxury operations, Asia Pacific, Hilton.
* Located in a private cove on Motu To’opua and secluded from the rest of the island, the resort boasts the longest stretch of white sand beach in Bora Bora
* 114 Villas and Suites, including 86 Overwater Villas (18 featuring infinity plunge pools) and two, 2-story Presidential Overwater Villas with plunge pools – all with unrestricted sunset and lagoon views
* Multiple distinct dining destinations including an overwater sunset lounge
* Hina Spa – A hilltop spa boasting a bird’s eye view of the turquoise lagoon and Pacific Ocean below, using Elemis Spa skincare products
* Expansive infinity pool with swim-up pool bar
* Miniature golf course
* One Banquet Room which caters for and seats up to 60 people. Outdoor functions with beautiful views of the ocean can also be arranged for up to 240 people.
* State-of-the-art Fitness Centre
About Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Conrad Hotels & Resorts is the destination for the new generation of smart luxury travelers for whom life, business and pleasure seamlessly intersect. Conrad offers its guests an innovative way to Stay Inspired through curated collections of 1-hour, 3-hour or 5-hour experiences, available through www.stayinspired.com. Guests can manage their stay through the Conrad Concierge service in the Hilton Honors mobile app, getting access to pre check-in and room selection, to ordering in-room dining and mobile checkout, all from their own mobile device. Consisting of over 30 properties across five continents, Conrad is part of Hilton, a leading global hospitality company. Connect with Conrad by booking at www.conradhotels.com or through the Hilton Honors mobile app. Learn more about the brand by visiting news.conradhotels.com, and follow us on Facebook,Instagram and Twitter.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company, with a portfolio of 14 world-class brands comprising more than 5,300 properties with more than 863,000 rooms, in 106 countries and territories. Hilton is dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company by delivering exceptional experiences – every hotel, every guest, every time. The company’s portfolio includes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton by Hilton, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages an award-winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose exactly how many Points to combine with money, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, and free standard Wi-Fi. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.