Fairmont Chicago offers perfect windy city spring getaways
Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park, 200 N. Columbus Dr., is springing into the season with unbeatable offers and packages in the best location to enjoy Chicago’s famous Maggie Daley and Millennium Parks, Navy Pier and other outdoor hotspots. Whether a family vacation, private weekend getaway or a relaxing retreat, Fairmont Chicago’s offerings bring the city to life with a refreshing new twist.
- Perfect for a family vacation or for sea creature fanatics, the Shedd Aquarium Package includes overnight accommodations in a luxurious Fairmont guestroom and two VIP Shedd Aquarium tickets that include express priority entry. Starting at $199 per night, this package gives guests an up-close, exclusive look at one of Chicago’s most popular museums featuring thousands of aquatic animals. Additional tickets are available at the front desk for larger groups.
- For adults looking for an elevated, elegant experience, the hotel’s new Suite Moments Package provides guests with a more relaxing option for a spring vacation. Designed for guests who would prefer to spend their stay with everything taken care of, the Suite Moments package begins upon arrival, with a perfected cocktail presented to each guest. The package also includes a good night’s sleep in a gorgeous Fairmont suite and a complimentary breakfast buffet for two. Starting at $152 per night, the special package is available for reservations now through Tues., June 30, 2018.
- As a treat for mom or a serene getaway, visitors can enjoy Fairmont Chicago’s Spa Retreat package this Mother’s Day. The hotel’s Spa Retreat package includes an overnight stay in a luxurious Fairmont guestroom and a $200 spa credit, which can be applied to the hotel’s extensive mySpa menu. This package represents a 20 percent discount with rates starting at $289 per room, per night.
- As a proud sponsor of the Chicago Area Runners Association, Fairmont Chicago makes it easy for athletes to access races and luxurious experiences before and after the big run. Starting at $215 per night, the hotel’s Running for Rewards package includes a luxurious stay in a Fairmont guestroom, complementary access to its mySpa fitness room and 20 percent off mySpa services. In addition, Fairmont Chicago will donate $10 to the Chicago Area Runners Association for each reservation made to assist the continued success of the group.
- Available to guests once they have booked their Fairmont Chicago stay, the Lakefront Neighborhoods Bike Tour can be added on to any hotel stay. This easy bike tour will show guests some of Chicago’s most scenic locations including The Magnificent Mile, Chicago Lakefront and even Oprah’s house. Tours are 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. daily, plus additional tour times of 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. on weekends. Tickets are $50 per adult and include a bike, helmet and a classic Chicago tour experience at a discounted rate at time of reservation.
- Whether it is for the celebration of Mother’s Day or the arrival of spring, Fairmont Chicago offers a Dozen Tulip Arrangement for flower loving guests. For $25 plus tax and delivery, guests can purchase a beautiful tulip arrangement for any occasion and have the beautiful tulips placed in the guest room upon arrival to bring spring indoors.
For more information on Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park and its special offerings, visit http://www.fairmont.com/chicago.