Uncover + Discover with Venture Far’s 2018
Venture Far has released its 2018-19 Thailand brochure, the latest in its portfolio, with an expanded range of sightseeing, touring, experiential + resort options to tempt + inspire the naturally curious to visit Thailand + go beyond the tourist beaches.
The catchphrase “Amazing Thailand” is truly well deserved. Well known beach resort areas in the south, like Phuket, Khao Lak, Krabi + Koh Samui, contrast with the hustle + bustle of Bangkok + the rich cultural history in the ruins of Ayuthaya + Sukhothai. Travel further through the central rice-belt to the historical capital of the Lanna Kingdom, Chiang Mai, or beyond to the north + the Golden Triangle, where Myanmar, Laos + Thailand converge at the mighty Mekong River.
There is so much to uncover, discover + learn. Experience true Thai culture + traditions on one of our home stay encounters. Interact ‘one on one’ with local hill tribes on trekking + soft adventure opportunities. Cycle or trek through stunning scenery + witness local life in the slow lane. Then there’s the culinary delights of street food + cooking schools to hone your practical skills.
Newly introduced resort icons offer further insight into each property + suitability for “Family + Friends; Romance; Wellness; Luxury + Water-Life”, whilst all-villa properties + resorts also offering villa style accommodation are readily identified with our ‘Villa’ icons.
Walking / trekking / cycling are helpfully graded to show the level of activity.
- Overland Tours – North + South Thailand as well as in-depth Lanna Kingdom + Sukhothai experiences.
- River cruising on the Chao Phaya River from Bangkok to Ayuthaya (3 days / 2 nights) + on the infamous River Kwai (4 days / 3 nights).
- An extensive selection of homestay, hill tribe + trekking opportunities, from Bangkok, Phuket + Chiang Mai, all of easy to moderate difficulty grade.
- A range of cycling trips from day rides around Bangkok + Ayuthaya to a 2 day / 1 night Khao Yai national park ‘Wine Trails’ ride.
- Safari tent style ‘glamping’ at Khao Sok National Park from Phuket.
- A selection of no less than 7 Thai cooking school opportunities to choose in Bangkok, Phuket, Koh Samui + Chiang Mai. Prepare Thai food like a local!
Download your copy of the new Thailand brochure.
Delivery commenced on Thursday 15 March and should arrive at all stores by Friday 30 March. If are not on the distribution list, all brochures are available to order via Brochure Flow (NSW, QLD, VIC + TAS) and Templar (SA, NT + WA).
Contact our team of travel specialists on 1300 303 343 to start planning your travellers next dream experience to Thailand. Or book online now through ROVE.