G Adventures’ marine sale is here
New savings of up to 25 per cent released across 2018 Expedition and River cruises
The thrill of the Arctic sea spray against the face, the tranquillity of Burgundy’s sleepy canals and the bustle of the Mekong’s floating markets – these are just a few experiences available to travellers for less as part of G Adventures’ Marine sale.
For those wanting to explore some of the world’s most picturesque rivers, including the Mekong, the Ganges and Burgundy’s Saône River, the sale offers up to 25 per cent OFF Riverboat tours when booked before February 28, 2018. Adventure-seekers can also save up to AUD $1250 on Norway and Arctic Expeditions, when booked before February 16, 2018.
Adrian Piotto, Managing Director of G Adventures Australia & New Zealand believes the sale offers travellers the opportunity to snare a deal on some of the most unique and exhilarating adventures on offer.
“Our Riverboat Adventures and tours on board G Expedition enable travellers to visit areas other tours can’t always reach, getting closer to amazing wildlife, marine sites and local communities,” comments Piotto.
“Our smaller ships mean we can get all our Expedition travellers on land at each stop, and the size of all our vessels means our travellers get to know one another throughout their trip. This creates a real ‘family-feel’ on board which our travellers refer to time and time again after joining a Marine tour.”
Tours offered within the Marine Sale include:
Save 25 percent on Riverboat tours (booked before February 28, 2018) including:
- Mekong River Encompassed – Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap, 10-days, Ho Chi Minh to Siem Reap, now priced from AUD $1949 on select departures between March 1 and August 31.
- India River Cruise – Ganges Experience, nine-days, Calcutta return, now priced from AUD $1724 on select departures between March 1 and August 31.
- Burgundy River Cruise Adventure – Northbound, eight days, Dijon return, now priced from AUD $2249 on select departures between March 1 and August 31.
Save up to $1250 on Expedition tours (booked before February 16, 2018) including:
- Scottish Islands & Norwegian Fjords – 14-day, Edinburgh to Tromsø, now priced at AUD $8249 (save $1250) on select departures between May 8 and August 11.
- Realm of the Polar Bear – Eight-day, return from Longyearbyen, now priced at AUD $6149 (save $1250) for select departures between May 8 and August 11.