The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club in Southwest Florida
Considering conducting a meeting or incentive program in the Southeast U.S. in 2018? Then you should consider taking advantage of the “Welcome to Paradise” group promotion that is being offered by the AAA Four-Diamond The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club in Southwest Florida, known as the “Paradise Coast.” Available to new bookings for programs from April 15-October 31, 2018, the promotion provides many appealing perks for groups with at least 15 rooms on the peak nights, with a minimum of two peak nights Sunday-Thursday. To take advantage of the promotion at the 125-acre resort the contract must be signed by September 30, 2018, according to the resort’s Director of Sales & Marketing Charles Mullins.
The 319-room beachfront resort is better than ever after its many recent enhancements, which included the impressive renovation of its championship golf course by renowned golf icon Jack Nicklausand acclaimed course architect John Sanford. Completed in November 2016, the recently redesigned par-71 golf course features five tees ranging from 4,800 yards to over 6,900 yards. That followed $50 million in other renovations and enhancements at the resort over the last few years. Notably, the resort is Southwest Florida’s only beachfront resort with an on-site championship golf course, world-class spa, and award-winning tennis center. In addition, it features 34,000 square feet of flexible indoor meeting space and many truly beautiful outdoor and beachfront venues.
The “Welcome to Paradise” group promotion provides benefits that increase with the number of room nights booked. New group bookings of 30-100 room nights receive their choice of up to 3 of the following perks, with groups of 101-200 room nights receiving their choice of up to 5 of these perks:
- 10 percent discount on golf tee time rack rates on the resort’s championship course
- One complimentary standard guest room, per 30 actualized
- One upgrade to a one-bedroom suite for the program peak nights
- Two upgrades to Gulf of Mexico view rooms at the group rate for the program dates
- Two Staff rooms at 50 percent off the group rate for program dates
- One complimentary VIP round-trip airport transfer
- Complimentary welcome beverage (non-alcoholic)
- Complimentary internet in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in meeting space
- 10 percent off Encore audio/visual services (minimum applies, excludes labor)
- 10 percent discount on Spa treatments
- 10 percent attrition on sleeping rooms
- 10 percent discount on current banquet food and beverage menus
- Group rate available 3 days pre- and post-event dates (based upon group room and rate availability).
Plus, group bookings of 201+ room nights, receive their choice of an additional 2 perks from the following:
- Complimentary one-hour beer & wine reception
- 5 percent credit to the master account on sleeping rooms
- Two VIP complimentary round-trip airport transfers
- Four staff rooms at 50 percent off the group rate for the program dates
- 20 percent discount on current banquet food and beverage
- 20 percent discount off Encore audio/visual services (minimum applies, excludes labor)
- 20 percent attrition on sleeping rooms (cannot be used in conjunction with 10 percent above).
In addition, groups and guests always benefit from no resort fees, complimentary self-parking and valet parking, and complimentary access to the resort’s fitness center.
The offer is based on group room availability, is not valid over holidays, and does not apply to existing contracted meetings or programs. A food/beverage minimum and attrition clause is required in the agreement. Additional restrictions may apply. For information, call the resort’s group sales department at (800) 866-1946, visit http://www.naplesbeachhotel.com/MeetNow, or complete an RFP at naplesbeachhotel.com/meetings/rfp or through online industry channels such as Cvent or StarCite. Or, email the resort at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the “Welcome to Paradise” group promotion.
“Groups and guests absolutely love our truly beautiful beachfront setting, redesigned golf course, world-class spa, pool complex, tennis, and on-site dining,” said Mullins. “This special group promotion is a great way to spotlight and celebrate all that our resort has to offer on Florida’s Paradise Coast, and to provide extra values, with many appealing options, to groups.”
A recent recipient of such prestigious industry awards as Meetings Today’s “Best of the South Award” and Incentive Magazine’s “Platinum Partners Award,” the resort offers such venue options as the 6,283-square-foot River of Grass Ballroom, the Gulf-view ballroom The Everglades Room, and such scenic outdoor venues as the Watkins Lawn.
Rich in hospitality and tradition, The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club has been owned and operated by the Watkins family since 1946. Offerings include 1,000 feet of soft white-sand beach; a world-class spa; a fitness center; the Mary C. Watkins Tennis Center with six Har-Tru courts; Beach Kids Club, a complimentary daily recreational program for children ages 5 to 12; retail shops; and beach rentals.
The resort also features multiple restaurants and lounges. This includes: the signature beachfront restaurant HB’s on the Gulf; Broadwell’s, overlooking the golf course; and the Seminole Store, serving deli sandwiches, ice cream, gourmet coffees, pizza, pastries and desserts in a café atmosphere. The Sunset Beach Bar & Grill has been recognized as the “Best Place To View A Southwest Florida Sunset,” and was named “Naples’ Best Beach Bar” by Travel Channel.
Guest rooms and suites feature cool tropical color linens, fabrics and carpeting; flat-panel televisions; patio or balcony; coffee maker; and refrigerator.
Situated just blocks from Naples’ renowned shopping districts of fashionable 5th Avenue South and historic 3rd Street South, the resort is also within minutes of shopping at Venetian Village, Waterside Shops, Bayfront and Tin City. Groups can also experience the area by taking tours of the Everglades, Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens, Corkscrew Swamp, The Botanical Gardens, or the Conservancy Nature Center. Boat and fishing trips can also be arranged at the hotel. Other options include Naples’ outstanding museums, theatres, and galleries.
The resort is located at 851 Gulf Shore Blvd. North in Naples, Florida. Contact the resort’s group sales department at (800) 866-1946 or (239) 261-2222, and visit NaplesBeachHotel.com.