2017 – A year of awards for Nitmiluk
What a year 2017 was for Indigenous tourism operator Nitmiluk Tours winning a basket of consumer and industry awards for its accommodation, dining and touring product.
“Nitmiluk has always received high recognition from the industry and the consumer sector,” said Ms Jane Runyu, CEO Nitmiluk Tours,” but 2017 was our best year yet with awards across the spectrum of our product offering. It is a true testament of the hard work of our team and the growing strength and recognition of the role and importance of Indigenous tourism has in this country”.
- Winner Luxury Accommodation for Cicada Lodge, Northern Territory Brolga Awards
- Winner Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Tourism, Northern Territory Brolga Awards
- Winner Gold Plate Award for Best Hotel dining, NT AAH Awards
- Australian Good Food Guide Readers’ Choice award for accommodation – Cicada Lodge
- Australian Good Food Guide Readers’ Choice for dining – Cicada Lodge
- Top 10 Best Camping and Caravan Parks in the NT, Caravan and Camping magazine
Nitmiluk Tours is the successful 100 percent owned and operated Indigenous Tourism Operation within Nitmiluk National Park and is the exclusive provider for touring the breathtaking Nitmiluk Gorge, located approximately 320km South of Darwin Northern Territory, Australia.