UTracks deal: so many more ways to explore Croatia in 2018
There are so many reasons why Croatia should be on your travel wish list for 2018 – its island-dotted coastline, sparkling beaches, rolling green hills, medieval walled cities, Roman ruins, national parks with spectacular lakes and waterfalls and its outstanding seafood and wine.
If that’s not tempting enough, UTracks, the active Europe travel specialist, has come up with more reasons to explore Croatia in 2018 – with savings on its four new Croatian itineraries – all based on the spectacular Istrian peninsula.
From cycling around the striking coastline and through vineyards, to walking along the Parenzana trail to Motovun, a charming hilltop town, UTracks’ range of self guided walks and cycles on the Istrian peninsula offer numerous opportunities for culture, food and active exploring.
UTracks is offering savings of $100 per person on the following four new Croatia itineraries, for bookings made before 14 February 2018.*
Istrian Cycle Explorer – an eight-day self guided trip offering the best of Istria by bike, from medieval hilltop villages to the glistening Adriatic Coast. Sale price $1340 per person (normally $1440 pp), twin share, departing Porec.
Villages of Istria Walk – a seven-day self guided walking holiday through Istria’s green hills, awash with vineyards and olive groves, truffles, wine and fascinating art culture. Sale price from $1150 per person (normally $1250 pp), twin share, departing Buje.
Croatia Coast and Canyons Walk – An eight-day guided walking holiday from Zagreb to Split including the renowned Plitvice and Krka national parks with their superb lakes and waterfalls and the stunning coastal views from Paklenice National Park on the Adriatic. Sale price from $1750 per person (normally $1850 pp), twin share, departing Zagreb.
Istria on Foot – a seven-day self guided walk which ticks off a wish list of experiences for the ideal walking holiday; from the heights of Vojak Peak to the promenades of Pula, the hilltop town of Motovun and the delightful circuits of waterfalls and coastal trails. Sale price from $1850 per person (normally $1950pp), twin share, departing Novigrad.
UTracks General Manager, Kate Baker, believes the savings represent incredibly good value for an active European summer holiday.
“Our active cycling and walking itineraries are already very affordable, including accommodation, most meals, luggage transfers, bikes for cycle trips, experienced local guides for guided trips and complete back up and support,” she said.“
*Terms and conditions:
- The offer of $100 off per person is valid for new bookings on the above four trips made between 15 January 2018 and 14 February 2018.
- The offer applies to the base cost of the tour only. Surcharges, supplements, child prices and any other additions are not eligible for the discount.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers in the market current or previous by UTracks or the World Expeditions Travel Group of companies.
- Offer is subject to availability.
- If booking a guided trip, the offer will apply except where minimum numbers have not been reached at the time of balance payment (70 days prior to trip start date).
- Valid on tours departing in 2018 only.
- Offers cannot be redeemed in cash.
- Discounts will not be applied to your trip price when booking online; our staff will adjust your invoice accordingly once your trip services are all confirmed.
- The offer is valid for bookings made with the UTracks Australian office only.
Phone 1300 303 368 or go to www.utracks.com