The Inn of the Five Graces offers new luxury getaway package
The Inn of the Five Graces, in conjunction with four leading Santa Fe fine dining restaurants, is now offering a Luxury Getaway Package throughout the winter and spring seasons for visitors to Santa Fe. With this package, guests will not only experience this one-of-kind property, featuring unique interiors designed and fashioned by Ira and Sylvia Seret, but also enjoy an exclusive Tasting Menu at one of Santa Fe’s top restaurants.
For this new package, Five Graces has partnered with chefs at Coyote Café, Geronimo’s, Restaurant Martin and Sazon to create an exclusive dining experience only available to guests. Also included are museum visits and complimentary transportation to and from the restaurant of choice. The package is available for mid-week stays, Sunday through Thursday through April 30, 2018.
The Inn of Five Graces Luxury Getaway Package includes:
- Premium King Bedroom accommodation
- Full Breakfast for two in our Breakfast Lounge or In-Room dining
- Specially crafted Tasting Menu dinner for Two at Coyote Café, Geronimo’s, Restaurant Martin or Sazon
- Complimentary passes to the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum
- Complimentary Transportation to your chosen restaurant for the Tasting Dinner
- Package starts at $465 per night, based on minimum requirement of two night stay
To book the package, or for any additional information, please visit www.fivegraces.com or call the hotel directly at (505) 992-0957. The Inn of Five Graces is centrally located within 5 minutes’ walk to the historic Santa Fe Plaza, Palace of the Governors, and the world renowned galleries of Canyon Road.
Package is valid through April 30, 2018 for mid-week stays, Sunday through Thursday. Package is subject to availability and blackout dates. Package pricing is based on two persons per room per night, and on a minimum of two nights’ stay. Price does not include applicable taxes, restaurant gratuity, and alcoholic beverages.