SwampButt Underwear offers gift cards delivered via e-mail
Just in time for Christmas, SwampButt Underwear™ now offers gift ‘cards’ to customers they can send via e-mail (https://goo.gl/v52NPZ). A customized e-mail in the amount the giver wants to send will brighten the inbox of that friend/relative/neighbor/business associate/casual acquaintance you forgot to shop for until the last possible moment or whose actual address was misplaced/forgotten/never really sure about. No postage or post office visits and no reindeer to deal with, the SwampButt Underwear Gift Card delivered via e-mail is freaking awesome.
According to the Internet, over $1 billion worth of gift cards went unused in 2013, which is a lot. An emailed gift card, on the other hand is harder to lose or break while scraping ice off of a windshield. “The age of convenience via the Internet means the need for human contact of any sort will soon go the way of the dinosaur,” said company spokesperson and troubled loner Nick Heraldson. “The day may come when gifts are delivered via aerial drone or ‘beamed’ (like Star Trek) into the homes of gift recipients. But for now, the certificate delivered via e-mail will do.”
Your Last-Minute Nightmare
SwampButt Underwear is not the first company to be able to offer this service but they are the only men’s underwear brand that anyone who works there knew about. “I’m surprised to learn that other companies are able to do this,” Heraldson said sheepishly. “But I am sure that we are the only men’s underwear brand that does and to prove it, I will investigate this no further.”
The SwampButt Underwear Gift Card is available for Christmas and anytime via the company’s web site at www.swampbutt.com.
Fun Facts To Know & Tell About Gift Cards
- As of 2015, nearly 93 percent of American consumers surveyed have either given or sent a gift card.
- An overwhelming majority (85 percent) of Americans plan to purchase gifts for friends and loved ones between now and the end of 2017.
- According to Deloitte’s 2017 holiday spending survey, the average American consumer will spend $1,226 over the holiday shopping season, approximately $430 of which will be spent on around 14 gifts.
- 65 percent of gift card holders spend an extra 38 percent beyond the value of the card.
- Total volume of gift cards is projected to reach $160 billion by 2018.
- $1 billion gift cards went unused in 2013 compared to $750 million in 2014.
- 40 percent of consumers surveyed have lost a plastic gift card.
CAPTION: A great last-minute gift for a friend or relative, gift cards are a viable solution, especially since they can be sent to the recipient instantly via email. To relieve the stress of last minute shopping, millions of Americans use gift cards. While the gift card is tough to improve upon there is now a way to send gift cards via e-mail.