Rockpool Dining Group and Qantas Frequent Flyer make dining
From 1 December 2017, Qantas Frequent Flyer members can use Qantas Points on their bill, and earn them at the same time, when they dine out at Rockpool Dining Group’s 60 restaurants and bars across Australia.
Members can use their Qantas Points to cover the full cost of the bill, or use 4,000 Qantas Points for each $20 they take off their transaction.
As a special offer until 31 May 2018, members can also earn double points across all Rockpool Dining Group venues, including Rockpool Bar & Grill and Jade Temple, as well as Fratelli Fresh and Burger Project.
- Premium Dining – 4 Qantas Points per $1 spent (usually 2 Qantas Points per $1 spent)
- Casual – 4 Qantas Points per $1 spent (usually 2 Qantas Points per $1 spent)
- Fast Casual – 2 Qantas Points per $1 spent (usually 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent)
This is the first time Frequent Flyer members can earn and use their points at a national restaurant group.
Rockpool Dining Group Chief Executive Officer Thomas Pash said it is exciting to launch an industry first partnership of this kind and a great way to reward customers across both businesses.
“It gives our valued customers even more incentive to visit any of our restaurants across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth,” Mr Pash said.
The new partnership extends the 20 year Qantas relationship with Rockpool Dining Group Culinary Director Neil Perry.
“Qantas and I have many miles together under our belts and I’m thrilled we’re able to give our mutual customers a reward for their loyalty,” Mr Perry said.
Qantas Frequent Flyer members with a Qantas Points-earning credit cardi can ‘triple dip’ on purchases at a Rockpool Dining Group restaurant, earning points on their bill, their card, and their reservation if they make it via Qantas Restaurants.
Qantas Loyalty Executive Manager Commercial David Young said the new partnership makes dining out even more rewarding for Qantas Frequent Flyers.
“Qantas has been working with Neil Perry for more than 20 years to provide quality lounge and inflight dining options to travellers and we’re delighted to be giving our Qantas Frequent Flyer members another way to enjoy the Rockpool Dining Group experience,” Mr Young said.
Rockpool Dining Group restaurants include:
- Saké Restaurant & Bar (5 locations – Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane)
- Spice Temple (2 locations – Sydney & Melbourne)
- Jade Temple (1 location – Sydney)
- The Cut Bar & Grill (1 location – Sydney)
- Rosetta Ristorante (2 locations – Sydney & Melbourne)
- Rockpool Bar & Grill (3 locations – Sydney, Melbourne & Perth)
- Fratelli Fresh (9 locations – Sydney & Melbourne)
- The Argyle (1 location – Sydney)
- El Camino Cantina (1 location – Sydney)
- Ananas (1 location – Sydney)
- The Bavarian (5 locations – Sydney & Melbourne)
- Munich Brauhaus (2 locations – Sydney & Melbourne)
- Bavarian Bier Café (8 locations – NSW & QLD)
- Burger Project (10 locations – Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane)
- Fratelli Famous Pizzeria (4 locations – Sydney & Brisbane)
- Saké Jr (2 locations – Sydney)
For more information on the partnership visit qantaspoints.com/rockpool-dining-group