Bhutan – Australia Friendship offer is announced
The Tourism Council of Bhutan has announced a special Bhutan – Australia Friendship Offer for Australians visiting this stunning destination from 1 June to 31 August 2018.
This exclusive offer from the Royal Government of Bhutan is in commemoration of this year’s marking of 15 years of diplomatic relations between the Kingdom of Bhutan and Australia.
The Bhutan – Australia Friendship Offer is based on the following:
- Visitors may choose not to pay the all-inclusive mandatory minimum daily package
rate of USD200 per person per night. Instead, visitors will pay only the government
Sustainable Development Fee of USD65 per person per night.
- Visitors can avail discounted fare on airlines.
- Visitors can avail up to 50 percent discounts in partnering hotels.
- Visitors have flexibility/choice of services.
- Visitors do not have to pay the surcharge of USD40 per person per night and USD30
each for two persons.
- A special airport reception will be held on arrival of the first group.
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for travel from 1 June to 31 August 2018.
- Available to Australian nationals only.
- One-time visa fee of USD40 is applicable.
For more information, contact your preferred Bhutan wholesaler or visit www.tourism.gov.bt