Crown Perth cements its leading role in WA tourism
Crown Perth continues to cement itself as one of the leading tourism infrastructures in WA with four award wins at the WA AHA’s Aon Hospitality Awards for Excellence and two wins at The Catering Institute’s Gold Plate Awards.
Crown Perth took out four wins and two finalist placings across the following categories at the AHA awards:
- Training Initiative Award – Learning and Development Team (Winner)
- Cookery Services Employee Award – Norman Tumbare (Winner)
- Premium Restaurant Award – Nobu Perth (Winner)
- Cocktail Bar Award – TWR (Joint Winner)
- Cocktail Bartender Award – Jaaidev Vidyadharan (Finalist)
- New Venue Award – Epicurean (Finalist)
In addition, taking out two categories at the Gold Plate awards:
- Gold Plate Licensed Chinese – Silks (Winner)
- Prix D’ Honneaur Award – Modo Mio (Winner)
The recent awards take the total number of recognitions received by Crown Perth this year to over 10, including accolades for its recently built Crown Towers Perth.
Crown Perth, Chief Operating Officer Food, Beverage & Entertainment, Andrew Hill said these latest awards are testament to the group’s sustained commitment to setting the standard across accommodation, hospitality and entertainment for Western Australia’s capital city.
“As the leading resort-style destination with more than 1,188 rooms on offer for visitors across three hotels and one of Perth’s best dining precincts – our recognition in both of these awards is testament to our determination to innovate. We have constantly evolved our resort in line with consumer and tourism demand – and it’s this ability to refresh and reinvent ourselves that helps us to keep relevant and at the forefront of the WA tourism industry”.