Scenic releases new 2018/2019 India Brochure
Scenic has released its The Mystical Wonders of India and Sri Lanka brochure for 2018 and 2019, featuring four great offers to entice travellers to these mesmerising countries.
The brochure features seven itineraries ranging in length from 12 to 27 days, across both north and south India and Sri Lanka.
Book by 31 March 2018 and receive:
- Included return flights for tours over 19 days to India and combined tours to India and Sri Lanka, such as the 26 Day Southern India Odyssey – a saving of up to $2,920* per couple
- Partner fly free for bookings on India and Sri Lanka journeys of 12 to 16 days, such as the 16 Day Jewels of India or 14 Day Ultimate Sri Lanka – a saving of up to $1,460* per couple
- Fly business class from just $3,995* per person (includes taxes) for any journey, or combination of tours, of 19 days or longer to India and Sri Lanka
- An early booking discount of $200* per person, which can be combined with the above flight offers.
Offering an in depth discovery of the grandeur of Northern India as well as South India’s boutique offering, Scenic’s luxurious fully escorted journeys feature included sightseeing through Scenic’s Freechoice program.
In North India, guests can learn about the spiritual differences between India’s three main religions in Delhi, experience a sound and light show at the World Heritage-listed Khajuraho Temples and enjoy a private yoga lesson in Varanasi. In the south, guests can get active during a walking tour of colonial Madras or visit a local market in Chennai, indulge in a traditional Ayurveda massage in Kumarakom or a cooking class in Kochi or take a guided farm tour in Periyar.
While in Sri Lanka, Scenic travellers can visit a tea factory in Hatton, cycle through the backroads of Galle and take in the views from the Sigiriya Lion Rock Fortress, among other options.
Meanwhile, Scenic’s exclusive Scenic Enrich program promises unforgettable, once-in-a-lifetime experiences, from dinner with a local family in Mysore to a behind-the-scenes look at residence of the Royal Family of Jaipur – viewing an area not accessible to tourists.
All Scenic tours feature accommodation at the finest hotels available, included sightseeing and exclusive experiences, the services of an expert, hand-picked tour director and knowledgeable local guides, return airport transfers, all tipping and gratuities.
The Mystical Wonders of India & Sri Lanka 2018/2019 brochure is out now.
For more information call Scenic on 138 128 or visit scenic.com.au
* Terms and conditions apply.