Key Travel Agents recognised at Club Med Bintan Island
Club Med, along with 21 of their top agents have celebrated their indirect sales successes this week at Club Med Bintan Island.
The four day long VIP event saw Club Med recap all of the upcoming resort openings and renovations including the much anticipated Tomamu ski resort in Japan opening in December 2017 and Cefalu sun resort in Sicily opening in June 2018, as well as the company direction and goals. Five top agencies were also recognised and awarded for their extraordinary, and ongoing, support of Club Med.
The agencies and individuals receiving awards included:
- 2017 Top Sales – Office: GLOBENET
- 2017 Top Sales – Individual Consultant: SANDY CHITTOCK – AMITY TRAVEL
- 2017 Highest Growth – Snow: SNOWSCENE
- 2017 Highest Growth – Sun: HELLOWORLD GARDEN CITY BOORAGOON
- 2017 Highest Growth – Premium Resorts: CITY BEACH TRAVEL
Club Med value the contribution of Travel Agents to their overall business and continue to work hard to deliver travel agents with the tools they need to sell Club Med holidays.