SAGE Ringwood – Official opening
SAGE Hotel Ringwood, located in East Melbourne at the gateway to the Yarra Valley, launched this week with 100 guests from the travel, corporate and hospitality sectors.
Guests enjoyed morning tea and a site tour of this brand new 5 level hotel sitting atop Eastland Shopping centre – the first of its kind in Victoria.
The 120 room property is immaculately presented and offers a range of boutique king, twin, family and special access rooms starting from $179 that feature Sage’s DreamWeave Sleep system, complimentary Wi-Fi, 24-hour room service, Smart TVs with the latest blockbuster movies, coffee pod machines, floor to ceiling windows, walk in showers, mini bars, and ironing facilities. Special access rooms offer disabled accessible bathrooms and can interconnect to standard rooms to cater for carers and family members.
The hotel lobby and lounge features polished exposed aggregate concrete floors, contemporary styling and sleek furniture to create a contemporary look in keeping with the modernity of the brand new facility.
Conference and co-working facilities are a priority at Sage Hotel Ringwood. ‘Sage One’ caters for up to 14 people, ‘Sage Two’ with views over the Dandenongs caters for up to 200 people and the hotel’s Co-working Space can cater for 80 which can be rented on a daily, weekly or monthly basis with a range of membership inclusions.
Located halfway between the Melbourne CBD and the Yarra Valley, guests will be able to visit the wineries, lifestyle and arts precincts of the famous Yarra Valley region, indulge in the retail therapy of David Jones, Myer and more at Eastland on their doorstep or easily access galleries, boutiques and restaurants of Hawthorn, Toorak and South Yarra on their way to the CBD.
- Located halfway between the Melbourne CBD and the Yarra Valley, guests have access to the wineries, vineyards and galleries of the Yarra Valley in 30 mins and the CBD in 30 mins
- It is positioned above the Eastland Shopping Centre with major retailers and 350 specialty stores
- Melbourne international and domestic airport is 45mins away
- Onsite dining options include Partake Restaurant with its modern European /Asian inspired menu and share plates plus the High & Dry Bar which will feature the best of Australia’s most prestigious wine regions and local breweries and distilleries
- Conference and co-working facilities include a boardroom, function room and 80 co-working space desks for daily, weekly or monthly hire
- Room types including: King, Twin, Family and Special Access.
- All rooms feature fast, free Wi-Fi on unlimited devices
- Melbourne artist Mike Eleven has been commissioned to create five feature artworks for Sage Hotel Ringwood to be positioned throughout the hotel, with a further nine framed photo prints of his street art featuring throughout the podium level