TIME’s renowned silent auction returns
The Travel Industry Mentor Experience’s annual Silent Auction takes off again on Friday 13 October, with final bids closing at 8.00pm on 27 October 2017.
All auction items can be viewed and bid on at: https://www.32auctions.com/TIME2017auction
“TIME’s Silent Auction raises importantly needed funds to continue the good work of the Board and Committee, fostering the future leaders of the Travel Industry”, says TIME founder, Penny Spencer.
“We are a not-for-profit organisation, and all monies that come into the program through sponsorship and fund-raising go directly into TIME. The program enjoys loyal support from sponsors and industry partners whose annual contributions to our auction play a huge role in keeping us going. We are just so grateful for their ongoing partnership”, continues Penny.
This year the auction brims with exciting travel experiences just waiting for the highest bidder!
Auction items include:
· Two return Air New Zealand ticket to South America.
· Two return Hawaiian Airlines tickets from Sydney or Brisbane to Honolulu.
· A 10-Day ‘Vietnam Express Northbound’ small group journey with Intrepid.
· An Arkaba Walk from Wild Bush Luxury – redefining the classic Aussie ‘bush walk’ by adding luxury touches to a 4-day private hike in the Flinders Ranges.
· A 5-night all-inclusive stay at one of Club Med Resorts: Bali, Bintan, Kani (Maldives) or Phuket.
· A 15-Day-in-2-months Flexi Global Rail Pass 1st Class from Rail Plus.
· 7-days motorhome hire anywhere in AU/UK/NZ/USA from Driveaway.
· A 4-Day Wendy Wu ‘Deluxe Beijing’ independent package.
· A 2-night stay in any VIBE Hotel in Australia, plus weekend car rental from Avis.
· A Weekend Getaway Package for two with overnight accommodation at North Sydney Harbourview Hotel, and weekend car rental from Avis.
· 1 night at any Oaks Brisbane CBD Property, and weekend car rental from Avis.
· 2-nights accommodation at the Peninsula Boutique Hotel Port Douglas.
· Overnight Accommodation in a One Bedroom Suite + car parking at any Meriton suite location.
· 1-night accommodation and Ghost Tour at QStation, Sydney.
· 1-night apartment stay at any Quest location in Australia, plus weekend car rental from Avis.
· Two tickets to Opera Australia’s 2018 production of La Bohème on Sydney Harbour and an invitation-only guided backstage tour prior to the show.
· A sumptuous meal at one of Australia’ best restaurants – ARIA, Sydney.
· Dinner for two at Mode Kitchen & Bar, Four Seasons Hotel Sydney.
· A case of Mumm Cordon Rouge champagne – special Melbourne Cup release.
· A $250 Westfield Shopping Voucher
· A Family Pass to Luna Park Sydney for four people
· A luxury bathrobe from the Ritz
· A bottle of 2008 Moet champagne
To learn more about TIME, visit the TIME website or contact Program Manager, Marie Allom:
• Email Marie at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Visit www.travelindustrymentor.com.au