Sage Hotel Ringwood opens today
Sage Hotel Ringwood, located in Melbourne’s East at the gateway to the Yarra Valley is set to open its doors this Tuesday 10th October and in a state first will sit atop the Eastland Shopping Centre.
Set over 5-levels, the 120 room property is immaculately presented and offers a range of boutique king, twin, family and special access rooms starting from $179 that feature Sage’s DreamWeave Sleep system, complimentary Wi-Fi, 24-hour room service, Smart TVs with the latest blockbuster movies, coffee pod machines, floor to ceiling windows, walk in showers, mini bars, and ironing facilities. Special access rooms offer disabled accessible bathrooms and can interconnect to standard rooms to cater for carers and family members.
The hotel lobby and lounge features polished exposed aggregate concrete floors, contemporary styling and sleek furniture to create a contemporary look in keeping with the modernity of the brand new facility.
Conference and co-working facilities are a priority at Sage Hotel Ringwood. ‘Sage One’ caters for up to 14 people, ‘Sage Two’ with views over the Dandenongs caters for up to 200 people and the hotel’s Co-working Space can cater for 80 which can be rented on a daily, weekly or monthly basis with a range of membership inclusions.
Located halfway between the Melbourne CBD and the Yarra Valley, guests will be able to visit the wineries, lifestyle and arts precincts of the famous Yarra Valley region, indulge in the retail therapy of David Jones, Myer and more at Eastland on their doorstep or easily access galleries, boutiques and restaurants of Hawthorn, Toorak and South Yarra on their way to the CBD.
What: Site inspection of the property and official ribbon cutting ceremony.
When: Tuesday 10th October, 2017 @ 10.00AM sharp (site inspections commence at 10:30AM)
Who: Next Story Group Managing Director, ANZ, John Warren and Mayor of Maroondah, Councillor Tony Dib will officiate the ribbon cutting ceremony.
Guests: Hon Michael Sukkar MP, Member for Deakin and Assistant Minister to the Treasurer, Dee Ryall MP, Shadow Assistant Minister for Economic Development and State member for Ringwood, The Hon Bruce Atkinson MLC, President of the Legislative Council and State Member for Eastern Metropolitan Region, Sage Hotel Ringwood General Manager, Marcus Dudley, Next Story Group Executives, Maroondah City Deputy Mayor, Nora Lamont and Councillors, and Eastland General Manager, Steve Edgerton, Simon O’Callahan, Yarra Rangers Tourism, Doug Spencer- Roy from Eastlink, QIC executives, Kerry Atherton from Ringwood Chamber of Commerce, Artist Mike Eleven.
- Located halfway between the Melbourne CBD and the Yarra Valley, guests have access to the wineries, vineyards and galleries of the Yarra Valley in 30 mins and the CBD in 30 mins
- It is positioned above the Eastland Shopping Centre with major retailers and 350 specialty stores
- Melbourne international and domestic airport is 45mins away
- Onsite dining options include Partake Restaurant with its modern European /Asian inspired menu and share plates plus the High & Dry Bar which will feature the best of Australia’s most prestigious wine regions and local breweries and distilleries
- Conference and co-working facilities include a boardroom, function room and 80 co-working space desks for daily, weekly or monthly hire
- Room types including: King, Twin, Family and Special Access.
- All rooms feature fast, free Wi-Fi on unlimited devices
- Melbourne artist Mike Eleven has been commissioned to create five feature artworks for Sage Hotel Ringwood to be positioned throughout the hotel, with a further nine framed photo prints of his street art featuring throughout the podium level
About Sage Hotels:
Sage Hotels are traditional upscale hotels offering services and spaces that are familiar to our guests with all the hallmarks of simplicity and consistency they are looking for; combined with local flavour and a sense of community. Sage Hotels are located in primary and secondary urban centres targeting CBD, CBD fringe locations and primary transport hubs.
Sage Hotel Ringwood, 211 Maroondah Highway, Ringwood, 3134, Australia, Phone: +61 3 8845 1100 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: https://www.nexthotels.com/sage/ringwood-melbourne/