Oceania Cruises unveils enhanced Concierge Level
Oceania Cruises, the world’s leading culinary- and destination-focussed cruise line, unveiled enhanced Concierge Level Stateroom amenities which include free laundry and in-stateroom dining service from The Grand Dining Room during lunch and dinner.
“The last thing you want to worry about on vacation is doing chores such as laundry, you want to be relaxing. So, we’ve solved that problem and we’ve provided an even greater incentive to relax in the comfort of your stateroom – lunch or dinner from the Grand dining Room. The laundry is done and lunch and dinner are taken care of, what more could you ask for?” stated Bob Binder, President and CEO of Oceania Cruises.
After a long invigorating day of exploring ashore, guests may indulge in the luxury of ordering room service from The Grand Dining Room dinner menu, enjoying favourite courses such as the Herb-Crusted Rack of Lamb with Vegetable Ratatouille & Gratin Dauphinois and the mouth-watering Papuan Chocolate Volcano with a passion fruit centre all in the exquisite comfort of their stateroom. Need a few items of clothing washed for later in your voyage? The staff will take care of that too so guests can spend extra time relaxing. It’s all included with the newly expanded amenities in our Concierge Level Veranda Staterooms.
New Concierge Exclusive Privileges
- New – Room service from the Grand Dining Room menu during lunch and dinner
- New – FREE laundry service – up to 3 bags per stateroom
- Priority noon embarkation
- Aboard Marina and Riviera, exclusive card-only access to private Concierge Lounge staffed by a dedicated Concierge and featuring complimentary soft drinks, coffees and snacks throughout the day
- Unlimited access to Canyon Ranch SpaClub® private Spa Terrace
- Complimentary welcome bottle of Champagne
- Priority online specialty restaurant reservations
- iPad® upon request for your enjoyment onboard
- Free Unlimited Internet
- Complimentary Oceania Cruises logo tote bag
- Cashmere lap blankets, perfect for relaxing on the veranda
- Complimentary pressing of garments upon embarkation
- Complimentary shoe shine service
New amenities take effect on the following cruise embark dates:
- REGATTA – October 17, 2017 – Miami
- RIVIERA – October 17, 2017 – Monte Carlo
- INSIGNIA – October 20, 2017 – Montreal
- MARINA – October 28, 2017 – Athens
- SIRENA – October 30, 2017 – Rio de Janeiro
- NAUTICA – November 6, 2017 – Dubai
To book a cruise with Oceania Cruises, please contact a travel professional, call Oceania’s Sydney contact centre, Australia: 1300 355 200, New Zealand: 0800 625 691, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.oceaniacruises.com.