Tax Free Labor Day spree with Norwegian
Now is the time to beat the back-to-school blues and plan your next vacation, as Norwegian Cruise Line is making it easy to book your next cruise and take advantage of multiple, valuable offers available during the month of September. From an all-inclusive cruise to Cuba to celebrating the Labor Day holiday tax free, guests looking for a getaway have a variety of offers to choose from to make their next vacation unforgettable.
- Now through September 7, guests can enjoy a Tax-Free Labor Day Spree, as Norwegian is waiving the government taxes, port expenses, and fees*** for the first and second guest on new reservations in a balcony stateroom or above on select three day or longer sailings.
- 50 percent reduced deposits** are available now through September 7 for new bookings more than 90 days prior to their sail date.
- Those interested in sailing across the Baltic Sea, can receive up to $1000 in free onboard spending* for balcony staterooms and above on select Norwegian Getaway itineraries now through September 18. The offer is combinable with Free at Sea, adding up to $2800 in additional value.
- Norwegian’s Havana Nights offers cruisers who want to immerse themselves in the culture and history of Cuba $50 in free onboard spending money*** when they book a new all-inclusive cruise to Cuba on Norwegian Sky from Miami or Norwegian Sun from Port Canaveral now through September 30.
- Norwegian’s Holiday Bonus Bundle, available now through September 30, offers $100 of onboard credit*** on select holiday sailings over the Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s holidays, making gift giving a breeze.
- Norwegian’s popular Free at Sea promotion will be extended through October 2. This signature value-added offer provides guests who book a new three-day or longer sailing in an oceanview, balcony or minisuitecategory stateroom with the opportunity to select their preference of two free choices from five spectacular onboard amenity offers†, including free unlimited open bar, a free specialty dining package, $50 towards shore excursions in each port per stateroom, 250 minutes of free WiFi, or Norwegian’s Friends & Family Sail Free offer that allows the third and fourth guests to sail for free on many 2017 and 2018 sail dates. Inside staterooms, as well as Norwegian’s Studio staterooms for solo travelers, can choose one free offer. Guests seeking the ultimate in pampering and luxury at sea can book a cruise in a suite or The Haven by Norwegian® and enjoy all five free amenities**, providing up to $2,500 in added value to their cruise.
- Norwegian’s Free at Sea Hawaii offer has also been extended through October 2. Guests who book a new cruise vacation aboard Pride of America, the only ship in the world that can sail seven-day inter-island cruises in Hawaii, have the freedom to select one of five†* offers to enrich their cruising experience, including a free one-night pre-cruise hotel stay^ with an option to select reduced airfare starting at $399 from select gateways, a free specialty dining package**, free pre-paid service charges for the first and second guest in the stateroom, free $50 per port shore excursion credit per stateroom, or Norwegian’s Friends & Family Sail Free, allowing the third and fourth guests in each stateroom to sail for free on many 2017 and 2018 sail dates. Guests who book a suite aboard Pride of America can enjoy all five offers.
To book a cruise aboard a Norwegian ship, contact a travel professional, call Norwegian at 866-NCL-CRUISE (625-2784), or visit www.ncl.com