Qantas Holidays recently hosted a Helloworld Travel incentive famil
The group experienced some of the most fascinating and popular sights in China including the Great Wall, Terracotta Warriors and iconic giant pandas.
In Tiananmen Square in front of the Forbidden City, the lucky group was made up of Helloworld Travel branded and associate agents and Qantas Holidays representatives.
About Helloworld Travel Limited
• Helloworld Travel Limited (ASX: HLO) is a leading Australian & New Zealand travel distribution company, comprising retail travel franchise operations, destination management services (inbound), air ticket consolidation, wholesale, corporate and online operations. This includes “Helloworld Travel”, Australia’s largest network of franchised travel agents, as well as our Corporate, Associate, Affiliate and Travel Broker networks, Qantas Holidays, Go Holidays in New Zealand, AOT Inbound, ATS Pacific, QBT, Sunlover Holidays and Insider Journeys
• “Helloworld Travel” is a nationwide network of independently owned and operated retail travel agencies offering Australia and New Zealand outstanding service, and the best value, tailor-made leisure and corporate travel experiences
• Helloworld Travel Limited has over 2000 staff located in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, the USA, South East Asia, India and UK/Europe
• Helloworld Travel is the proud major sponsor of:
– Volleyball Australia and the Helloworld Travel Volleyroos men’s and women’s national teams;
– Basketball Australia and the Helloworld Travel Boomers, the Australian Men’s Basketball team;
• Helloworld Travel is a major sponsor of the National Basketball League (NBL)
• Helloworld Travel is a major sponsor of the Carlton Football Club including “Carlton IN Business“