Perth agent off to Cuba after winning TravelCube’s Beach Collection incentive
Perth travel agent Jazmin Haven will soon be wandering the weathered streets of Havana, soaking up the colourful city’s rich aromas and unique sounds, after winning an unforgettable seven-night trip to Cuba courtesy of TravelCube.
Haven, from Flight Centre Hay Street, made the most bookings during February and March 2017 from TravelCube’s fast-growing Beach Collection – a portfolio of more than 10,000 properties in over 100 of the world’s top leisure destinations.
Her reward is three nights at the Hotel Memories Miramar in Havana and four nights at the Memories Varadero, along with $3000 worth of airfares.
The secret to winning the incentive, she says, was ‘love’ – or more accurately a fortuitous beach wedding booking.
“One of my repeat customers is travelling overseas to a wedding in Bali and he walked in paid for his entire family and others attending the event,” says Haven. “It was still such a surprise to win and a wonderful way to be rewarded for working so hard.
“What’s great is that I’ve always wanted to go to Cuba and my sister has just come back and told me it’s her favourite place.”
TravelCube also gave away a series of alluring ‘breach breaks’ during the sales incentive, won by five agencies across Australia and New Zealand, including:
- Flight Centre Melton – five nights’ at the Sheraton Mirage, Gold Coast
- Flight Centre Craigieburn – five nights’ at the Marriott Resort & Spa, Nai Yang Beach, Thailand
- Flight Centre Kaitaia – four nights’ at the Pacific Beach Waikiki and two nights at the Honua Kai Maui, Hawaii
- Cruise About Rouse Hill – four nights’ at the Sheraton Tokoriki and two nights at Sheraton Fiji
- Helloworld Kincumber – four nights’ at the Sheraton Bali, two nights at the Royal Beach Seminyak and two nights at Istana Rama, Bali .