Helen Wong’s Tours offers $1000 saving
Helen Wong’s Tours is offering savings of $1000 per couple on its new “Fascinating India by Train” program for 2017 and 2018.
The savings apply to four departures – November 9 and December 7, 2017, and January 25 and March 29, 2018 – for bookings and deposits made before March 10, 2017.
Including the saving, the 12-day experience from Australia and return is priced from $8190 per person, twin share.
The leading tour specialist has unveiled the luxurious rail journey through India where guests are treated like royalty while taking in the sights and sounds of the sub continent.
The majestic Taj Mahal, the eye-catching pink city of Jaipur, even a tiger safari at Ranthambore are included on a rail adventure aboard the iconic Deccan Odyssey train which spans eight days from bustling Mumbai to capital Delhi.
The Helen Wong’s Tours new 12-day “Fascinating India by Train” tour includes return flights from Australia and pre- and post-accommodation and tours, and encompasses a lengthy list of experiences and indulgences.
During the journey travellers will have the chance to:
- Relish secret recipes from the royal kitchens and enjoy a high tea at a royal palace
- Spot elusive tigers on safari at Ranthambore.
- Indulge in retail therapy visiting the colourful and bustling bazaars
- Explore the jewels of ancient India architecture and UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Be treated to one ’30-minute SPA therapy” using ancient Indian techniques and skills
- Enjoy a barbecue dinner in a royal courtyard.
Details: Phone Helen Wong’s Tours on 1300 788328.