Ken Duncan to lead exclusive China Photographic tour
Popular Australian photographer Ken Duncan is to head a small group of aspiring photographers on an exclusive guided tour to China.
The exciting 13-day tour – from October 10-22, 2017 – will focus on some of the vast country’s most scenic naturally-rich regions.
Internationally renowned for his bright and broadly presented panoramic landscape images, Ken has teamed up with established China specialist Helen Wong’s Tours to host the “Discover China through the Lens” itinerary for camera enthusiasts and budding photographers.
Pricing includes return Cathay Pacific air fare, domestic China air fares, accommodation with daily breakfasts and meals, visa for Australian passport holders and many other features.
On the journey, guests will visit:
- Hangzhou where they will take a leisurely cruise on scenic West Lake;
- Tunxi and its fascinating architecture along Ancient Street;
- Huangshan, famous for its “four ultimate beauties” of the Yellow Mountain;
- Chongqing, bustling mountain city on the banks of the Yangtze;
- Huanglong and its valley shadowed by snow-capped peaks;
- Jiuzhaigou and its UNESCO World Heritage-listed alpine valley, peaks, waterfalls and colourful lakes;
- Chengdu, home of the giant pandas.
“I personally travelled to China to do the reconnaissance for this whole trip, to ensure it would be something very special,” said Ken, who will be accompanying the group and assisting the guests in perfecting their photography skills.
“This unique trip begins in the heavenly beauty of Hangzhou where you will capture the best possible autumn coloured leaves, then travel to Huangshan to marvel at the serenely presented mountain scenery,” he said.
“You will also be amazed by the sapphire alpine lakes of Jiuzhaigou and delighted by your encounter with the adorable giant pandas in Chengdu.”
The group will stay in quality hotels with all meals included in the price, along with the services of English-speaking travel guides.
All specified transfers, sightseeing, a cable car ride and entrance fees are also included in the price along with a Helen Wong’s Tours travel kit and backpack. Details: Phone 1300 788 328 or check out www.helenwongstours.com