To add further support to our ever growing network of personal travel managers, we have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Operations Assistant to join our head office team.
Some of the key areas in the role are:
- Meet and greet visitors to the National Partnership Office
- Providing high levels of service to personal travel managers, suppliers and clients
- Respond to telephone enquiries. This is an entry level position where exceptional interpersonal skills are most valued.
- Assist with training and webinars
Knowledge of the travel industry is preferred but we would also like you to have:
- A high level of accuracy and a strong eye for detail
- Good interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- A solutions orientated and team player attitude!
This is a full time permanent position based in Sydney. You’ll be joining a growing team of travel industry professionals and enjoy a fun, friendly working environment. In return we offer competitive remuneration, a progressive and dynamic approach to the travel industry, and the opportunity to make your mark on a growing business.
For further information about this opportunity or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you may contact Pru for a confidential discussion on 1800 019 599.
Applications close Friday 16th November 2018.
TravelManagers Australia Pty Ltd is full member of IATA and AFTA and proudly owned by House of Travel