Stone-grilled seafood and lobster cheese fondue Dinner Buffet at Café Rivoli
Café Rivoli presents Stone-grilled Seafood and Lobster Cheese Fondue Dinner Buffet to treat guests with rich cheeses, the freshest lobster and seafood from now till 28 February 2017.
The grilled to order Stone-grilled Seafood on the buffet table is highly recommended by Ken Chan, Executive Chef of the Hotel. Various seafood including tiger prawn, mussel, spider crab leg, brown crab and scallop will be served on the hot stone with a selection of sesame and lime sauce, mint and pineapple yoghurt, pomelo and ginger sauce or the Thai basil and tomato sauce.
Lobster Cheese Fondue is also one of the dishes that cannot be missed. Chef Ken presents the cheese fondue with cheese sauces of Gorgonzola, Cheddar and Mozzarella. Guests are recommended to taste the Boston lobster with the three different tempting sauces.
Besides the highlighted delicacies, Café Rivoli also features other specialities include Sashimi (Salmon, Tuna, Herring, Octopus) and Sushi, Seafood Platter (Lobster Platter, Brown Crab, Mussel, Golden Whelk, Crab Leg and Prawn), Steamed Shrimp with Chinese Wine and Glutinous Rice in Bamboo Basket, Grilled Lamb Rack with Roasted Garlic and Rosemary, Sauteed Lobster with Braised E-fu Noodles and Abalone Sauce, daily carving, Chinese dim sum, Indian curry and many others to satisfy different taste buds.
To perfect the dinner, a selection of colourful desserts are prepared for diners! Café Rivoli serves Lemon White Chocolate Raspberry Terrine, Jasmine 70% Chocolate Cake, Lychee and Aloe Vera Jelly, Giant Baked Alaska, Movenpick and Dreyer’s ice cream, Chocolate Fountain and more to give guests a sweet evening.
Daily from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
From now till 28 February 2017
Adult $558 Child $358 (Monday to Thursday)
Adult $618 Child $358 (Friday to Sunday, Public Holiday and Eve)
*Prices are subject to 10% service charge
- Selected Sashimi (Salmon, Tuna, Herring, Octopus, etc)
- Seafood Platter (Lobster Platter, Brown Crab, Mussel, Golden Whelk, Crab Leg and Prawn)
- Stone-grilled Seafood
- Lobster Cheese Fondue (Cheese Sauces of Gorgonzola, Cheddar and Mozzarella)
- Steamed Shrimp with Chinese Wine and Glutinous Rice in Bamboo Basket
- Sauteed Lobster with Braised E-fu Noodles and Abalone Sauce
- Salad Bar
- Grilled Lamb Rack with Roasted Garlic and Rosemary
- Sichuan Spicy Chicken Pot
- Roasted Potato with Herbs and Garlic
- Chinese Dim Sum
- Indian Corner (Indian Beef Curry, Indian Vegetable Curry, Indian Chicken Curry, etc)
- Giant Baked Alaska
- Lemon White Chocolate Raspberry Terrine
- Jasmine 70% Chocolate Cake
- Movenpick and Dreyer’s ice cream
Regal Hongkong Hotel situated in the heart of Causeway Bay, Hong Kong’s vibrant commercial and shopping district, the deluxe five-star Regal Hongkong Hotel is the epitome of luxury and elegance where international business and leisure travellers are pampered with stylish comforts.