Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong and The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong are offering exclusive shopping, styling and beauty experiences with Harvey Nichols Landmark. The hotels are joining with the quintessential luxury fashion destination to celebrate its grand opening after a three-month renovation.
Guests booking the Stay & Shop at Harvey Nichols room and suite packages at the hotels receive VIP shopping passes that give access to the most desirable designer and beauty labels, complimentary beauty treatments and products, and bespoke styling and personal shopping services at the department store. Located only steps away from both hotels, the newly renovated five-storey Harvey Nichols Landmark has introduced a Style Concierge service that uses online and in-store labels to create a bespoke look-of-the-season for guests. Together with over 35 new makeup and skincare brands, this offering ensures the store to be the ultimate fashion and beauty destination at the heart of Central.
Rates for the Stay & Shop at Harvey Nichols Room Package start from HKD5,200 at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, or from HKD5,380 at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, and the package includes:
- Either a one-night stay in a Harbour View Room at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong featuring freshly baked madeleines served with the hotel’s signature Rose Petal Jam at check-in, or a one-night stay in an L600 Deluxe Room at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong complete with signature seven-foot-diameter round bathtub
- One-day Harvey Nichols Silver VIP pass: 10% discount on selected regular-priced fashion and accessories merchandise
- Exclusive invitation to join Harvey Nichols Silver Card membership programme
- In-store styling service by Harvey Nichols Style Concierge
- A complimentary Harvey Nichols beauty set for your refreshing experience
- Delivery of purchases from Harvey Nichols Landmark to guestroom
For extra indulgence, guests can book the Stay & Shop at Harvey Nichols Suite Package for either a one-night stay in a Harbour View Suite at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong from HKD8,200 or a one-night stay in an L900 Landmark Suite at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong from HKD8,680. In addition to the aforementioned, the package also includes:
- Two-day Harvey Nichols Gold VIP pass: 15% discount on selected regular-priced fashion and accessories merchandise
- Access to Personal Shopping Suite at Harvey Nichols Landmark and receive a bottle of champagne
- A complimentary beauty treatment at Harvey Nichols Landmark
- A special-edition multi-currency travel wallet
Both packages are available from now to 31 March 2017, subject to availability and terms and conditions. Rates subject to 10% service charge.