Available now Training Coordinator/Administration
Do you have a background in travel and are passionate about training? Are you looking for a new challenge that will see you working alongside an Operations Team to coordinate training?
TravelManagers are currently looking for a Training Coordinator/Administrator to take ownership of the induction of new personal travel managers as well as ongoing training initiatives across the business. This position is part of our Operations Team and will be reporting to the Operations Manager. This role will suit a proactive and independent individual looking at moving into the training side of the travel industry
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Coordinate all aspects of the initial induction for all new personal travel managers
- Work with the TravelManagers management team to ensure a culture of partnership is fostered across the business
- Monitor the effectiveness of learning and development activities
- Coordinate all training courses including online webinars, supplier and localised training
To take advantage of this opportunity, we’d like you to have:
- Travel industry experience
- An understanding of GDS and travel systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
The position is at our Sydney head office working alongside vibrant, friendly and experienced travel industry professionals.
If you have the passion for the travel industry , we’d love to hear from you.
For a confidential discussion regarding this position contact Pru Gallagher on 02 8062 6424 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: Friday 10th August 2018.
TravelManagers Australia Pty Ltd is a full member of IATA, ATAS and AFTA and proudly owned by House of Travel