Le Boat launches new brochure for 2017 with Italian flotilla
Australians are starting to discover how to get off the beaten track in Europe along the enchanting waterways which carry you away from the main tourist belt and immerse you in local culture and customs.
David Reid, TUI Marine said, “No experience and no licence on a spacious “self-drive” boat, stopping when and where you want is a concept Australians are beginning to grasp for an alternative and flexible holiday within Europe.”
“We have built almost 20% repeat business to Europe on Le Boat with France and Italy being the two stand out destinations for Australians,” he said.
Le Boat’s brochure for 2017 offers a range of new product including:
- Early bird offer for all 2017 holidays booked by 30th November – up to 12% (5% off 5-star, 12% off 1-4 star)
- Showcasing of all 15 cruising regions in Europe – complete with maps, highlights and suggested routes
- New base in Holland: Hindeloopen (Friesland region)
- New Fleet: 3 new boat models join the Horizon Range
- Forty brand new Horizon cruisers (in various cabin sizes) will be joining the fleet in 2017 are offered in detail with pictures, layout and specs
Le Boat’s flotilla holiday itineraries released for 2017
Make like a real Venetian on the waterways of Venice on Le Boat’s Italian Flotillas. For those not learned in sailing speak, a flotilla is not a melt in your mouth Italian pastry, it is a fleet of boats and a great way to travel and meet people. Le Boat organises flotillas guided by a local expert skipper on the lead boat to help you navigate the rivers, canals, lakes and lagoons of the Vento region.
Come together for group activities, tours and a sunset BBQ or go and do your own thing. Flotillas are the perfect mix of independence and reassurance. These flotillas will explore the waterways from Casale to Treviso. Highlights include the magical city of Venice, Lido – an 11 km long Sandbar in Venice known for beaches, shopping and the annual Venice Film Festival , Burano – home to Cipriani where George and Amal were married, and the fishing town of Chioggia, a miniature Venice with narrow streets, canals and medieval churches.
Le boat price and inclusions
Le Boat’s Italian flotillas depart once a month on the following dates in 2017: 29th April, 13th May, 27th May, 17th June, 1st July, 19th August
The flotilla holiday includes:
- Boat hire (including linen, towels, fully equipped kitchen etc.)
- 1 Week skipper/guide: Your guide will lead the flotilla throughout the week & provides guidance for land visits/excursions
- 1 Group BBQ night with all participants in an idyllic location