Position available of Marketing Assistant
TravelManagers Australia is a dynamic and progressive organisation with a network of personal travel specialists who have been selected from amongst the best in the industry and provide clients with the highest levels of services and travel expertise available.
Due to recent expansion, TravelManagers is searching for an enthusiastic and motivated Marketing Assistant to join our marketing department. You will be responsible for sourcing content, writing and distributing a weekly consumer e-newsletter, as well as working as part of the team to support and service the network of Personal Travel Managers around the country. This role will suit a graduate with marketing experience, or a marketing assistant who is looking to return to the workforce.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Create and facilitate the distribution of weekly e-newsletters
- Create additional e-newsletters for individual personal travel managers as required
- Update the e-newsletter database as required
- Update Oracle (intranet) with new and updated marketing information and examples
- Provide marketing support to the network of Personal Travel Managers
- Ensure all marketing activities are on brand
To take advantage of this exceptional opportunity, we’d like you to have:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or communications
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong PC skills including previous experience using Exact Target (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to learn new systems quickly
- Proven ability to work to deadlines with excellent time management
- Proven ability to work within a team
This is a full time position in Sydney, offering a salary package based on experience and ability and with good industry perks.
For further information about this opportunity or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively you may contact Chrissy Tayfield, Marketing Manager on 1800 019 599 to discuss further.
TravelManagers Australia Pty Ltd is licensed in every State, is a full member of TCF, IATA and AFTA and proudly owned by House of Travel