National Recruitment Executive
TravelManagers Australia is a network of personal travel specialists who have been selected from amongst the best in the industry to provide clients with the highest levels of service and travel expertise.
We are currently looking for an expert in recruitment to assist with further growth of our national network of personal travel managers. You will be joining a team of reputable industry leaders.
Presently, TravelManagers has over 500 personal travel managers operating their travel businesses around the country. This position will add further support to the National Partnership Office and assist in growth strategies.
A strong background in recruitment and the travel industry, with the desire to step up and take more ownership. Applicants possessing both travel industry and recruitment experience will be highly regarded.
As the National Recruitment Executive your main responsibilities will be to:
- To assist in the management of career opportunities and ensure the group achieves forecasted growth targets
- Handling career enquiries, applications and interviews
- Completing background checks and reference checks on successful applicants
- Reporting, compliance and database management
- Utilise your existing relationships and knowledge of the travel industry to proactively grow the TravelManagers network
- Proactively contribute to knowledge sharing
To take advantage of this exceptional opportunity, we’d like you to have:
- Previous experience in recruitment (essential)
- An understanding of operational process in the travel industry
- Proven ability to set and achieve goals & targets
- Strong existing travel industry relationships
- Passion and enthusiasm for small business
- Proven ability to work both independently and within a team
In return we offer competitive remuneration, a progressive and dynamic approach to the travel industry, and the opportunity to make your mark on a growing business.
This is a full time, permanent position based in the Sydney head office, offering a salary package based on experience and ability.
Applications Close: Friday 3rd June
For further information about this opportunity or to apply, please email email@example.com. Alternatively you may contact Suzanne for a confidential discussion on 1800 019 599.
TravelManagers Australia Pty Ltd is full member of IATA, AFTA & ATAS and proudly owned by House of Travel