Club Med launches new dedicated travel agent website
Club Med is pleased to announce the launch of their brand new travel agent website, firmly positioning their support for trade partners in the future of the brand. This newly designed site showcases a premium and more user friendly design to easily navigate the abundance of content available to agents.
Key site features include:
- Premium design and more user friendly navigation
- Dedicated page for current special offers including pricing
- Animated map and supporting presentations to find the best resort for clients
- Marketing and sales tools section which allows you to find key sales information
- Easy access to booking channels
- Download key images and videos of different resorts
- Customize flyers with agent’s own call to action
- Facebook posts to animate agent social networks with our special offers
Managing Director Madeleine Clow-Suares noted that “digital tools are the way of the future for trade, and we recognize the need for a ‘one stop shop’ where agents can find everything they need in order to fully understand the Club Med product and sell it to their clients. This is why we invested in developing this new travel agent portal, and we are positive agents will be as happy with the result as we are.”
The new site contains all the information agents need on the key Club Med resorts clients in Australia are travelling to, plus many more for those looking for something a little different. With over 70 resorts worldwide in some of the most beautiful destinations in Asia, Indian Ocean, Europe, Caribbean, Americas & Africa, the new website will inspire agents on the variety of resorts available and how best to sell them.
The new website can be found at www.clubmedta.com.au and all agents signing up in the first month and answering a few simple questions will go in the draw to win a stay at a Club Med resort in Asia.
Contact Erin Kramer, trade manager Australia & New Zealand for more information email@example.com