Hawai‘i continues to be a popular choice for Aussie holidaymakers and the Aloha Down Under Workshops are a chance to gain in-depth destination and product training on the Hawaiian Islands.
Hawaii’s six unique islands are a place of diverse natural beauty, unique culture, world class cuisine and a legendary aloha spirit. It’s no wonder Hawai‘i has seen a huge surge in Australian visitors – we had another record-breaking year in 2015 with 333,998 visitors, an increase of 7.8% on 2014!
At Aloha Down Under, guests will enjoy informative workshop sessions and hear from HTO’s Hawaiian industry ohana (family).
Aloha Down Under is the biggest Hawai‘i trade event for travel agents Down Under and brings together 32 Hawai‘i partners – airline, accommodation, activities and attractions suppliers and local island representatives.
THOSE ATTENDING WILL:
- Meet face-to-face with industry partners from Hawaii
- Find out from the locals about what’s new at the destination
- Learn about the wide range of accommodation and activity options available in Hawaii
- Be entertained by live Hawaiian music and dancing
- Enter the draw for some awesome prizes
- … and so much more!
Registrations close on 15 April 2016.