Leading low-cost carrier AirAsia has brought back its extremely popular Mega Sale with sale fares to Asia from Australia from as low as AU$159* one-way for a limited time.
Travellers can fly to Bali from Sydney for AU$159* per person one-way; Kuala Lumpur from $169*; and from Gold Coast to Auckland from AU$119* per person one-way.
Some onwards one-way fares from Kuala Lumpur are as little as AU$4* one-way.
Fares are available to Bali one-way from Perth from AU$211* and from Melbourne from AU$320*.
The Mega Sale fares are available for booking from 7 March 2016 to 13 March 2016 with the fares valid for travel from 1 October 2016 to 22 May 2017.
AirAsia Commercial Head of Australia & New Zealand Russell Hole said the Mega Sale was an excellent opportunity for travellers who were planning their forward travel for the year and wanted to get some advanced fares at a great discount.
“AirAsia’s fly-through connectivity is proving very popular, ensuring that passengers have a smoother travelling experience right through to their final destination,” he said.
“Australians are eager now more than ever to get away for shorter overseas trips and with Asia right on our doorstep are utilising our extensive network to explore some favourite destinations but also some new and emerging places like Kota Kinabalu, Penang, and Langkawi.”
Some of the more than 100 destinations on sale include:
(All prices in AUD)
- From the Gold Coast, fly one-way to Singapore from $199*; Penang from $204*; Ho Chi Minh City from $209*;Langkawi from $214*; and Phuket from $218*.
- From Melbourne, jet off one-way to Kathmandu from $203*; Penang from $204*; Langkawi from $214*; Phuketfrom $218* and Colombo from $279*.
- From Sydney, one-way economy flights to Singapore from $199*; Penang from $204*; Phuket from $219*; Kota Kinabalu from $231* and Bali from $241*.
- From Perth, grab some great one-way fares to Singapore from $169*; Penang from $174*; Siem Reap from$179*; Phuket from $188*; and Bali from $211*.
AirAsia X, together with AirAsia, provides Australians with low cost fares and access to over 100 destinations across 24 countries.
AirAsia X was just named the World’s Best Low Cost Airline Premium Seat for their business class flatbed and the World’s Best Low Cost Airline Premium Cabin titles at the 2015 Skytrax World Airline Awards.
The AirAsia Group also received its seventh consecutive year title as the World’s Best and Asia’s Best Low Cost Airline at the awards.
* Terms and Conditions apply