Early Bird MICE Promotion at Regal Hotels – Book in Advance for More!
Busy looking for a satisfactory venue for your MICE group this year? Book any meeting or catering event from now until the end of June 2016, additional 5% commission on both room and catering expenses plus an array of Green offers and extra privileges will be offered at Regal Hotels.
To coincide with Regal’s sustainability programmes, Green offers will be included in this latest Early Bird MICE Promotion, such as free use of Regal MICE App to save paper and printing cost (only applicable for Regal Hotels in Hong Kong), unique booking code for online reservation to reduce paper use and “eco-stations” will be set up for recycling papers and stationeries during the meeting.
What’s more… a series of extra privileges will be offered according to the total number of rooms booked: book for 15 – 34 rooms with complimentary in-room local phone calls; book for 35 – 54 rooms with one complimentary guest room upgrade to Suite and could enjoy Executive Club Floor privileges; book for 55 guest rooms or above, guests could enjoy 10% discount on F&B consumption in Hotel restaurants and bar/lounge for in-house guests.
Regal hotels are delighted to help you put together an event to be remembered, with every moment attended to and every desire fulfilled!
For enquiries on the above offer, please feel free to contact our Regal sales associates or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions:
- The offer is applicable for the new MICE group booking with minimum 30 materialized rooms daily and at least 1 full day meeting or 1 private catering event.
- The offer is applicable for booking made and confirmed from now to June 30, 2016 with event complete before December 31, 2017.
- The offer is exclusively for licensed event planning companies, destination management companies and travel management companies.
- The offer is applicable for Regal Hotels in Hong Kong and Mainland China (except iclub Hotels).
- The eligible commission applies to the meeting and catering services only before the service charge or surcharge.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer or discount.
- The offer is subject to change without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Regal Hotels International Limited is final and conclusive.
About Regal Hotels International:
Regal Hotels International (00078) is a member of the Century City Group (00355) which is a conglomerate publicly listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Regal Hotels International is one of the largest hotel operators in Hong Kong and manages a fine collection of hotels including:
Hong Kong – Shanghai, Shanghai City –
1. Regal Airport Hotel 18. Regal International East Asia Hotel
2. Regal Hongkong Hotel 19. Regal Jinfeng Hotel
3. Regal Kowloon Hotel 20. Regal Plaza Hotel & Residence
4. Regal Oriental Hotel 21. Regal Shanghai East Asia Hotel
5. Regal Riverside Hotel
6. iclub Fortress Hill Hotel Weinan, Shaanxi Province –
7. iclub Sheung Wan Hotel 22. Regal Weinan Hotel (2017)
8. iclub Wan Chai Hotel
9. iclub Ma Tau Wai Hotel (2017)
10. iclub Mong Kok Hotel (2018) Xi’an, Shaanxi Province –
23. Regal Airport Hotel, Xi’an
11. iclub Soho Hotel (2017)
Anyang, Henan Province – Yantai, Shandong Province –
12. Regal World Trade Center Hotel (2016) 24. Regal Times Hotel, Yantai (2016)
Chengdu, Sichuan Province – Zhengzhou, Henan Province –
13. Regal Xindu Hotel (TBC) 25. Regal Yuhong Hotel (2016)
26. iclub Yuhong Hotel
Dezhou, Shandong Province –
14. Regal Kangbo Hotel
15. Regal Kangbo Hotel & Residence
Foshan, Guangdong Province –
16. Regal Financial Center Hotel
Kunshan, Jiangsu Province –
17. Regal Royale Hotel (2017)