Travel Professionals – Earn what you deserve with TravelManagers
Are you ready to take the next step in your travel career and enjoy a work and lifestyle balance? Are you good at networking and connecting with people? Do you have a desire to dip your toes into the world of being your own boss and run your travel business?
If you answered yes, then you may just be suited to our business model. We are seeking a true go-getter with strong ambition and who has a desire to really professionally assist their clients and make a great career choice.
Together with TravelManagers, work, dedication, and passion will make you succeed. We are Australia’s most successful home-based travel consulting partnership and our unique offering will help you run a thriving travel business. Mobile Travel Consulting is the future and we lead the way in both size and support on offer. Our National Partnership Office is here to help you achieve your career goals.
What You’ll Bring
- A passion for travel & lifestyle experiences
- A strong desire in growing your travel business
- Positive and collaborative attitude
- Technical skills to get your business started from word go.
To be a personal travel manager you will have:
- a minimum of 3 years travel agency sales experience – leisure, corporate, cruise or groups full working knowledge of a GDS
- fares and ticketing know how
- a goal orientated and driven personality with a desire to manage your own business
- Passion and enthusiasm for travel and customer service
If you are a travel consultant willing to step out of bricks and mortar, earning what you deserve, with up to 95% commission paid, look no further than TravelManagers
TravelManagers Australia Pty Ltd is a full member of IATA and AFTA and is ATAS and CLIA accredited.